Monday, 28 July 2008

recipe!...

i never imagined how much time it would take to sort out the recipe cards into their proper groups! ha ha...was doing so well with them all layed out on the floor last night and then got two ladies muddled up!! ha ha....waiting on two and then they can all go out!...i've covered my american crafts album for all my recipes...here it is....i'm liking lots!...also have made two cards for by twin's birthday...one from gramps & one from me!..will post thursday...i've been very good i've had cards arriving and i've not opened ..for those that know me well know thats very good for me!...

3 comments:

Lainy's Little Blog said...

Happy birthday Theresa. Hope that you've had a lovely day!

Lisadwb said...

The album is adorable!!

Sharon said...

Oo did I miss your birthday? When was it.
Happy belated birthday.

You have received an award, check out my blog for details.......

Monday, 28 July 2008

recipe!...

i never imagined how much time it would take to sort out the recipe cards into their proper groups! ha ha...was doing so well with them all layed out on the floor last night and then got two ladies muddled up!! ha ha....waiting on two and then they can all go out!...i've covered my american crafts album for all my recipes...here it is....i'm liking lots!...also have made two cards for by twin's birthday...one from gramps & one from me!..will post thursday...i've been very good i've had cards arriving and i've not opened ..for those that know me well know thats very good for me!...

3 comments:

Lainy's Little Blog said...

Happy birthday Theresa. Hope that you've had a lovely day!

Lisadwb said...

The album is adorable!!

Sharon said...

Oo did I miss your birthday? When was it.
Happy belated birthday.

You have received an award, check out my blog for details.......