This weekend saw my friend Chris
celebrate her birthday, I haven't seen too much of her since the new year. I had hoped to take her for lunch last week, but alas i had the day off but she didn't, I'm sure we will make up for it at a later date. She did have friends over for drinks & nibbles Saturday. I popped in for a couple of hours and it was lovely to see everyone. For the lady that has everything, she it quite challenging to buy for!... so I put together a " Girls Night In" box, with some lovely Liz Claiborne PJ's, a couple of chick flick DVD's, a bottle of rose wine & a big bar of yummy Galaxy cookie crumble chocolate! (think Galaxy with oreos!)... for a relaxing night in (she doesn't get many of those!).. so Belated Birthday Wishes my dear friend.... Txx
celebrate her birthday, I haven't seen too much of her since the new year. I had hoped to take her for lunch last week, but alas i had the day off but she didn't, I'm sure we will make up for it at a later date. She did have friends over for drinks & nibbles Saturday. I popped in for a couple of hours and it was lovely to see everyone. For the lady that has everything, she it quite challenging to buy for!... so I put together a " Girls Night In" box, with some lovely Liz Claiborne PJ's, a couple of chick flick DVD's, a bottle of rose wine & a big bar of yummy Galaxy cookie crumble chocolate! (think Galaxy with oreos!)... for a relaxing night in (she doesn't get many of those!).. so Belated Birthday Wishes my dear friend.... Txx
3 comments:
Now how have I missed this new Galaxy chocolate bar??!!? I'm hunting one down tomorrow!
Victoria x
sounds like the ideal present! Just perfect for your friend! Now you need to have a relaxing night in yourself hunny! you work too hard!
What a lovely present idea, your friend must of loved it. Wish I thought of present ideas like that x
Post a Comment