Friday, 6 August 2010

40 Birthday Wishes

to my very fab friend.....
Today is my friend Justines 40th Birthday. We have been friends just under 30 years and met in the 1st year of senior school. She is a friend in a million and never fails to make me laugh. I often refer to her on my blog as my train buddy as we meet on the train on our commute into London which often reminds us of when we used to meet and walk to school together.
Saturday I'm off down to hers for afternoon tea with her & her family, which will be great fun. When ever there is a family occasion I am always included as the extra addition to her family.It gives her great delight to be a year younger than me on the 6 days between our birthdays!... ha ha you've now caught back up!
J hope that you have a fab day.. here's to another 40, fab fun filled years!
Tx

No comments:

Friday, 6 August 2010

40 Birthday Wishes

to my very fab friend.....
Today is my friend Justines 40th Birthday. We have been friends just under 30 years and met in the 1st year of senior school. She is a friend in a million and never fails to make me laugh. I often refer to her on my blog as my train buddy as we meet on the train on our commute into London which often reminds us of when we used to meet and walk to school together.
Saturday I'm off down to hers for afternoon tea with her & her family, which will be great fun. When ever there is a family occasion I am always included as the extra addition to her family.It gives her great delight to be a year younger than me on the 6 days between our birthdays!... ha ha you've now caught back up!
J hope that you have a fab day.. here's to another 40, fab fun filled years!
Tx

No comments: