Friday, 13 August 2010

Friday 5 ~ Dear Santa....

This year I would like.....
This weeks Friday 5 is Christmas Wish List.... it may seem strange talking about Christmas in august, but for someone who works in the recently awarded "Best Department Store in the World" Christmas has already arrived!
this was a little challenging for me, due to recent birthday but I have pulled together 5 wishes, although I don't think I can wait until Santa brings them!!

In no particular order: This year I would like.....
Christian Louboutin Boots, who doesn't covet a pair of red soled shoes... heaven!
Books.. I am a book girl, never disappointed with books, My wish list on amazon grows daily!, however Kirsties Homemade home is a must for me this year.
Smeg Cream fridge/freezer ... I would love this fridge, (however for a singleton I can't justify £1000 on a fridge to hold a pint of milk & M&S ready meals!) I have longed for this ever since I bought my house... one day perhaps!
Sex & the City 2... released at the end of November.. don't think this can wait for Santa, a romp from start to finish!
Tiffany Shoe charm... Shoes & Tiffany blue will look lovely hanging off my wrist!
I am hoping that with posting early Santa won't get as muddled as he did last year, (too much brandy!)
I have posted some pics of the Christmas room... how cute are the cupcake decorations... they will be my tree additions for this year.... what's on your list?
Check out the other Friday 5 girls.. (links on the sidebar)

2 comments:

Caroline said...

Ooohhh yes, can I add a pair of Louboutins to my list as well! Love those cupcake decorations, so cute xx

Florence and Mary said...

I keep thinking that Louboutins are the next thing to convince my dad he needs to buy me! LOL!

Can't wait to visit the best department stores Christmas dept!

Victoria x

Friday, 13 August 2010

Friday 5 ~ Dear Santa....

This year I would like.....
This weeks Friday 5 is Christmas Wish List.... it may seem strange talking about Christmas in august, but for someone who works in the recently awarded "Best Department Store in the World" Christmas has already arrived!
this was a little challenging for me, due to recent birthday but I have pulled together 5 wishes, although I don't think I can wait until Santa brings them!!

In no particular order: This year I would like.....
Christian Louboutin Boots, who doesn't covet a pair of red soled shoes... heaven!
Books.. I am a book girl, never disappointed with books, My wish list on amazon grows daily!, however Kirsties Homemade home is a must for me this year.
Smeg Cream fridge/freezer ... I would love this fridge, (however for a singleton I can't justify £1000 on a fridge to hold a pint of milk & M&S ready meals!) I have longed for this ever since I bought my house... one day perhaps!
Sex & the City 2... released at the end of November.. don't think this can wait for Santa, a romp from start to finish!
Tiffany Shoe charm... Shoes & Tiffany blue will look lovely hanging off my wrist!
I am hoping that with posting early Santa won't get as muddled as he did last year, (too much brandy!)
I have posted some pics of the Christmas room... how cute are the cupcake decorations... they will be my tree additions for this year.... what's on your list?
Check out the other Friday 5 girls.. (links on the sidebar)

2 comments:

Caroline said...

Ooohhh yes, can I add a pair of Louboutins to my list as well! Love those cupcake decorations, so cute xx

Florence and Mary said...

I keep thinking that Louboutins are the next thing to convince my dad he needs to buy me! LOL!

Can't wait to visit the best department stores Christmas dept!

Victoria x