Wednesday, 29 September 2010

Blogging Buddies....

Last Friday I caught up with my blogging buddies,  Kelly & Victoria, and a new buddy Michela (who was visiting from Italy for the weekend.) They had already hit Fortnum & Mason, Hamleys, Liberty's and more before joining me in the big yellow store! We hit the biggest shoe hall in the world, where we gazed longingly at the Louboutins! before hitting the food garden for a spot of food and lots of gossip & news!
It's the first time that I had met up with the girls since Kelly's wedding, so a little goodie box was made for her & James to compliment their wedding!...now she has baby Sophie's arrival in 3 months time to look forward to.
It was great to meet Michela, and looking at her blog it seems that the girls showed her all the best bits on her weekend in London...(including a rummage in a charity shop!)
The girls gave me a belated birthday present.... how cute is this charm to go on my Pandora bracelet!... a lovely unexpected surprise... Thanks V & K. great to see you all.. Tx
I'm off now for an indulgent night of TV... Gossip Girl, Ugly Betty & Mad Men! xoxox

4 comments:

Green thumb said...

Hello buddy Teresa!
The big yellow store was certainly one of my fave spot of the Old Blighty!
I'd really never expect that the lovely box you gave Kelly contained all those fabby treats! You're a very clever lady and so careful to details!
xxx

Caroline said...

Teresa, you are so clever, those cookies you made for Kelly are beautiful! x

Kelly said...

Your photos are soooo much better than mine! Good job we posted about them at the same time!!!!
You really need to share your photography tips!!

Thank you so much for the cookies, they really are beautiful!

Florence and Mary said...

Glad you liked the charm... I'm just thinking how silly of me not to have stolen one of the biscuits from Kelly to try!!

Victoria x

Wednesday, 29 September 2010

Blogging Buddies....

Last Friday I caught up with my blogging buddies,  Kelly & Victoria, and a new buddy Michela (who was visiting from Italy for the weekend.) They had already hit Fortnum & Mason, Hamleys, Liberty's and more before joining me in the big yellow store! We hit the biggest shoe hall in the world, where we gazed longingly at the Louboutins! before hitting the food garden for a spot of food and lots of gossip & news!
It's the first time that I had met up with the girls since Kelly's wedding, so a little goodie box was made for her & James to compliment their wedding!...now she has baby Sophie's arrival in 3 months time to look forward to.
It was great to meet Michela, and looking at her blog it seems that the girls showed her all the best bits on her weekend in London...(including a rummage in a charity shop!)
The girls gave me a belated birthday present.... how cute is this charm to go on my Pandora bracelet!... a lovely unexpected surprise... Thanks V & K. great to see you all.. Tx
I'm off now for an indulgent night of TV... Gossip Girl, Ugly Betty & Mad Men! xoxox

4 comments:

Green thumb said...

Hello buddy Teresa!
The big yellow store was certainly one of my fave spot of the Old Blighty!
I'd really never expect that the lovely box you gave Kelly contained all those fabby treats! You're a very clever lady and so careful to details!
xxx

Caroline said...

Teresa, you are so clever, those cookies you made for Kelly are beautiful! x

Kelly said...

Your photos are soooo much better than mine! Good job we posted about them at the same time!!!!
You really need to share your photography tips!!

Thank you so much for the cookies, they really are beautiful!

Florence and Mary said...

Glad you liked the charm... I'm just thinking how silly of me not to have stolen one of the biscuits from Kelly to try!!

Victoria x