Friday, 3 September 2010

Friday 5 ~ Beauty Essentials...

This weeks Friday 5 is beauty essentials. I can say that I've struggled to just picking 5, but here are mine:
  • YSL's Luxurious Mascara, can't live without mascara, do feel like I'm walking out the door naked without it! ( really not a pleasant thought!)  this is my trusted faithful, always in Brown, never black.
  • Clarins Beauty Flash Balm ~ the hangover cure for skin, this brightens the tiredest skin and makes it glow... too indulgent for daily use but is the essential pick-up.
  • Bobbi Brown Lip gloss ~ just a basic lip glaze with incredible staying power...always in the bottom of my bag.
  • Charles Worthington Dry Shampoo ~ I have long thick hair, which takes forever to dry so washing it in the morning is not always an option (especially when I leave home at 6.20) and I can't wake the neighbours daily with the hair dryer!... this is my absolute fail safe especially when I wear my hair up... a couple of sprays at the roots and just like magic it looks fabulous... a real lifesaver.
  • Chanel Eyebrow trio ~ I have fair eyebrows which without a little help & definition get lost on my face. This is the creme de la creme of eyebrow glamour and although expensive it is worth every penny and lasts ages...
whats your beauty essentials?.....
check out the other Friday 5 girls (link on the sidebar)

4 comments:

Kelly said...

That mascara is lovely and I think it smells lush too!!!
I love seeing peoples top products!!!

Caroline said...

Great list there, Teresa - I shall definitely be trying the Bobbi Brown lip gloss, already use and love her eye shadow palette. Like you, I always use a brown mascara, never ever black! Have a great weekend xx

Florence and Mary said...

I love the YSL mascara too. I tried to economise and brought a Barbara Daly one from Tesco which is good but it's just not the same so it was requested from mum as my treat from Duty Free when she went on holiday!

Victoria xx

Wedgie said...

Gorgeous blog Teresa...glad I stumbled here!

Wedgie xxx

Friday, 3 September 2010

Friday 5 ~ Beauty Essentials...

This weeks Friday 5 is beauty essentials. I can say that I've struggled to just picking 5, but here are mine:
  • YSL's Luxurious Mascara, can't live without mascara, do feel like I'm walking out the door naked without it! ( really not a pleasant thought!)  this is my trusted faithful, always in Brown, never black.
  • Clarins Beauty Flash Balm ~ the hangover cure for skin, this brightens the tiredest skin and makes it glow... too indulgent for daily use but is the essential pick-up.
  • Bobbi Brown Lip gloss ~ just a basic lip glaze with incredible staying power...always in the bottom of my bag.
  • Charles Worthington Dry Shampoo ~ I have long thick hair, which takes forever to dry so washing it in the morning is not always an option (especially when I leave home at 6.20) and I can't wake the neighbours daily with the hair dryer!... this is my absolute fail safe especially when I wear my hair up... a couple of sprays at the roots and just like magic it looks fabulous... a real lifesaver.
  • Chanel Eyebrow trio ~ I have fair eyebrows which without a little help & definition get lost on my face. This is the creme de la creme of eyebrow glamour and although expensive it is worth every penny and lasts ages...
whats your beauty essentials?.....
check out the other Friday 5 girls (link on the sidebar)

4 comments:

Kelly said...

That mascara is lovely and I think it smells lush too!!!
I love seeing peoples top products!!!

Caroline said...

Great list there, Teresa - I shall definitely be trying the Bobbi Brown lip gloss, already use and love her eye shadow palette. Like you, I always use a brown mascara, never ever black! Have a great weekend xx

Florence and Mary said...

I love the YSL mascara too. I tried to economise and brought a Barbara Daly one from Tesco which is good but it's just not the same so it was requested from mum as my treat from Duty Free when she went on holiday!

Victoria xx

Wedgie said...

Gorgeous blog Teresa...glad I stumbled here!

Wedgie xxx