Thursday, 30 September 2010

O' to live in Nigella's kitchen!

what an indulgent decadent treat that would be!....
Nigella's Kitchen is back... with recipes from the heart of the home.
The book is yummy.... I'm never disappointed with a Nigella book... the recipes are straight forward and adaptable...
The book is of course accompanied by a TV show (BBC2 tonight 8pm)..
I've already waxed lyrically about her App on my iphone.Whilst in my local Homesense at the weekend, look  what other Nigella treats I picked up!.... Nigella notebooks, & mousepad, great for organising my shopping lists! I'm now completely Nigella'd!


....mmmmm now what can I cook this week?

1 comment:

Florence and Mary said...

Gotta love Homesense!

Victoria x

Thursday, 30 September 2010

O' to live in Nigella's kitchen!

what an indulgent decadent treat that would be!....
Nigella's Kitchen is back... with recipes from the heart of the home.
The book is yummy.... I'm never disappointed with a Nigella book... the recipes are straight forward and adaptable...
The book is of course accompanied by a TV show (BBC2 tonight 8pm)..
I've already waxed lyrically about her App on my iphone.Whilst in my local Homesense at the weekend, look  what other Nigella treats I picked up!.... Nigella notebooks, & mousepad, great for organising my shopping lists! I'm now completely Nigella'd!


....mmmmm now what can I cook this week?

1 comment:

Florence and Mary said...

Gotta love Homesense!

Victoria x