Thursday, 2 September 2010

Worship at the Altar of.....

the fabulous Christian Louboutin! I have found my mecca!... yesterday I waxed lyrically of the new shoe room at work, well today an entire post to the shoe god of red soled shoes.... Today the Christian Louboutin apartment opened, and I can only describe it as glorious glamour.
Inspired by the designer’s own personal space, the Christian Louboutin apartment is both sumptuous and seductive, inviting you to kick off your shoes, as much as try a pair on.

The backdrop to the apartment is a trompe l’oeil wall offering an intimate portrait of Christian through family photographs and personal artefacts collected from his extensive travels. A staircase leading nowhere captures the drama and anticipation of what might lie beyond and a red carpet takes centre stage throughout. Middle-Eastern tiles also give an insight into Christian’s passions and influences.
At the centre of it all is a bespoke velvet and satin upholstered seat that offers the most luxurious trying-on experience, plus an adjoining room showcases exclusive evening pieces and limited edition collections.
as you can imagine my Christmas list has now trebled........

3 comments:

Pennyblossoms said...

OMG! Wow! etc etc
I am in love with the zipper shoes, they are georgous. And the thought of 4000 shoes on display the mind boggles.
I am so behind in comments, but I really enjoyed your Italy pictures-thanx for sharing.
Z xx

Kelly said...

My heart runneth over!! Can't wait to get a look! Erm do ya get the discount??? :)

Florence and Mary said...

I don't know whether it'd be a good idea to enter this place of wonder... I just don't know whether I could resist!

I keep admiring the zipped shoes, gorgeous aren't they!

Victoria xx

Thursday, 2 September 2010

Worship at the Altar of.....

the fabulous Christian Louboutin! I have found my mecca!... yesterday I waxed lyrically of the new shoe room at work, well today an entire post to the shoe god of red soled shoes.... Today the Christian Louboutin apartment opened, and I can only describe it as glorious glamour.
Inspired by the designer’s own personal space, the Christian Louboutin apartment is both sumptuous and seductive, inviting you to kick off your shoes, as much as try a pair on.

The backdrop to the apartment is a trompe l’oeil wall offering an intimate portrait of Christian through family photographs and personal artefacts collected from his extensive travels. A staircase leading nowhere captures the drama and anticipation of what might lie beyond and a red carpet takes centre stage throughout. Middle-Eastern tiles also give an insight into Christian’s passions and influences.
At the centre of it all is a bespoke velvet and satin upholstered seat that offers the most luxurious trying-on experience, plus an adjoining room showcases exclusive evening pieces and limited edition collections.
as you can imagine my Christmas list has now trebled........

3 comments:

Pennyblossoms said...

OMG! Wow! etc etc
I am in love with the zipper shoes, they are georgous. And the thought of 4000 shoes on display the mind boggles.
I am so behind in comments, but I really enjoyed your Italy pictures-thanx for sharing.
Z xx

Kelly said...

My heart runneth over!! Can't wait to get a look! Erm do ya get the discount??? :)

Florence and Mary said...

I don't know whether it'd be a good idea to enter this place of wonder... I just don't know whether I could resist!

I keep admiring the zipped shoes, gorgeous aren't they!

Victoria xx