Thursday, 2 December 2010

the weather outside is frightful

Let it Snow, Let it Snow, Let it Snow......
London is looking a little like this:
it is very cold!..... lots of Hot Chocolate required to keep warm!. Today's journal your christmas prompt is weather!.. and photo prompt is splashes of red......Today's is also the 6th anniversary of the loss of me beloved nan, and even though the weather is awful I will endeavor to get to the cemetery to lay the wreath that I have adapted. She is so very much missed. x

2 comments:

Florence and Mary said...

Thinking of you on this sad anniversary. I always get upset when buying my families cards at this time of year and no longer having to buy nan a card.

Victoria xx

Amanda said...

You know its bad when London looks like that.

My nan was also creative and thats where I got my sewing bug from. We never forget them.

Thursday, 2 December 2010

the weather outside is frightful

Let it Snow, Let it Snow, Let it Snow......
London is looking a little like this:
it is very cold!..... lots of Hot Chocolate required to keep warm!. Today's journal your christmas prompt is weather!.. and photo prompt is splashes of red......Today's is also the 6th anniversary of the loss of me beloved nan, and even though the weather is awful I will endeavor to get to the cemetery to lay the wreath that I have adapted. She is so very much missed. x

2 comments:

Florence and Mary said...

Thinking of you on this sad anniversary. I always get upset when buying my families cards at this time of year and no longer having to buy nan a card.

Victoria xx

Amanda said...

You know its bad when London looks like that.

My nan was also creative and thats where I got my sewing bug from. We never forget them.