Wednesday, 1 December 2010

The Countdown has begun!...

it is now officially December which means many things:
1. The tree at the Rockefeller Centre was lit last night!... hooray, as I will be spending Christmas in New York, i am very excited on seeing this!check out the lighting ceremony here. I was there last year and saw the lovely Michael Buble, Kylie did a guest slot this year... if only the tree lighting in Trafalgar square was as fabulous as this!
2.This year, as it's my 40th year I've decided to journal my Christmas... not something I have done before but as this year has had many "first's" and it's my 1st Christmas abroad i thought i would join in with Shimelles classes and blog/journal my countdown to Christmas.
3. I am soooooo not ready!
......the holidays are coming!!!!!!

2 comments:

Florence and Mary said...

You lucky thing off to Christmas... now I'm really craving another trip to NY!!!

Victoria xx

Archies Mum said...

Wow what an amazing tree and you'll get to see it in the flesh (so to speak - maybe that should be pine). I hope that you have an amazing time

Wednesday, 1 December 2010

The Countdown has begun!...

it is now officially December which means many things:
1. The tree at the Rockefeller Centre was lit last night!... hooray, as I will be spending Christmas in New York, i am very excited on seeing this!check out the lighting ceremony here. I was there last year and saw the lovely Michael Buble, Kylie did a guest slot this year... if only the tree lighting in Trafalgar square was as fabulous as this!
2.This year, as it's my 40th year I've decided to journal my Christmas... not something I have done before but as this year has had many "first's" and it's my 1st Christmas abroad i thought i would join in with Shimelles classes and blog/journal my countdown to Christmas.
3. I am soooooo not ready!
......the holidays are coming!!!!!!

2 comments:

Florence and Mary said...

You lucky thing off to Christmas... now I'm really craving another trip to NY!!!

Victoria xx

Archies Mum said...

Wow what an amazing tree and you'll get to see it in the flesh (so to speak - maybe that should be pine). I hope that you have an amazing time