Saturday, 24 March 2012

Mad about Macarons...

Nothing for me will eclipse the Cupcake, but I must confess that Macarons are an indulgent treat for me. With Pierre Herme on my doorstep, the macaron master, this indulgence can be satisfied often. Last Tuesday was Macaron day, and in all Pierre's stores a donation was made to children's autism charity for every macaron purchased... it was rude not to support the charity so a box of treats was purchased featuring; Pistachio & raspberry compote, Chocolate & Earl grey, Sea Salted Caramel, Milk Chocolate & Passion fruit.... yum yum... they disappeared before I could take a picture!
recent Macaron treats are the fabulous notecards & bookmarks along with a couple of macaron books, all bargain pick-ups from TKmaxx & Homesense...
If this has wetted your appetite for the macaron, and you want to smell like one then how about the 3 new limited edition fragrances from DKNY!... I'm loving them just for the design & colour alone!...DKNY have launched 2 spring fragrances Pink Macaron, Yellow meringue & Tart key lime...
the advert is delightful and ... New York & Cupcakes what more could i ask for!

No comments:

Saturday, 24 March 2012

Mad about Macarons...

Nothing for me will eclipse the Cupcake, but I must confess that Macarons are an indulgent treat for me. With Pierre Herme on my doorstep, the macaron master, this indulgence can be satisfied often. Last Tuesday was Macaron day, and in all Pierre's stores a donation was made to children's autism charity for every macaron purchased... it was rude not to support the charity so a box of treats was purchased featuring; Pistachio & raspberry compote, Chocolate & Earl grey, Sea Salted Caramel, Milk Chocolate & Passion fruit.... yum yum... they disappeared before I could take a picture!
recent Macaron treats are the fabulous notecards & bookmarks along with a couple of macaron books, all bargain pick-ups from TKmaxx & Homesense...
If this has wetted your appetite for the macaron, and you want to smell like one then how about the 3 new limited edition fragrances from DKNY!... I'm loving them just for the design & colour alone!...DKNY have launched 2 spring fragrances Pink Macaron, Yellow meringue & Tart key lime...
the advert is delightful and ... New York & Cupcakes what more could i ask for!

No comments: