Monday, 26 March 2012

Spring fair...

well it certainly feels like Spring is upon us... the weather here in Essex has been glorious, perfect for Country Living's spring fair...Wednesday evening I was luck enough to have a complimentary ticket for the gala evening (courtesy of my friend Jane ) so I popped over to the Design Centre in Islington for a peruse.
Its a couple of years since I have been, and was surprised how much it had changed, its far more commercial and lots of clothes. It was still lovely to wander round and caught up for a chat with Jane, I did keep bumping into Dame Judi Dench whilst wandering, who was delightful.
Here are a few of my favourites:

The delightful ribbon stand from the gift wrapping guru Jane Means.
The beautiful Cupcake bath bombs & bath creme... looked delightful and smelt amazing from Miss Patisserie

The Vintage stall from Kitty, which was lovely, the Easter breakfast table was a treat.
I picked up a few bits for Easter, which I shall share with you all soon... Enjoy the sunshine Tx

1 comment:

Archies Mum said...

You lucky thing. Sounds like you had a lovely day, and such nice things to look at as well.

Monday, 26 March 2012

Spring fair...

well it certainly feels like Spring is upon us... the weather here in Essex has been glorious, perfect for Country Living's spring fair...Wednesday evening I was luck enough to have a complimentary ticket for the gala evening (courtesy of my friend Jane ) so I popped over to the Design Centre in Islington for a peruse.
Its a couple of years since I have been, and was surprised how much it had changed, its far more commercial and lots of clothes. It was still lovely to wander round and caught up for a chat with Jane, I did keep bumping into Dame Judi Dench whilst wandering, who was delightful.
Here are a few of my favourites:

The delightful ribbon stand from the gift wrapping guru Jane Means.
The beautiful Cupcake bath bombs & bath creme... looked delightful and smelt amazing from Miss Patisserie

The Vintage stall from Kitty, which was lovely, the Easter breakfast table was a treat.
I picked up a few bits for Easter, which I shall share with you all soon... Enjoy the sunshine Tx

1 comment:

Archies Mum said...

You lucky thing. Sounds like you had a lovely day, and such nice things to look at as well.