Monday, 2 April 2012

It's the little things....

that make me smile.....
Last week was a really tough week for me. It's three years since I lost my Gramps and this year I found the anniversary the hardest since he's been gone. So as not to dwell, I've decided to share with you all some things that made me smile last week.......
I'm a twitter junkie, so how surprised was I to see my name & picture in print in this months Delicious magazine (thanks Anne cupcake for the heads up!)




Saturday I spent the day on the terraces of Wembley stadium watching Saracens 'v' Harlequins battling for supremacy at the top of the league... Alas it wasn't Sarries day but we were part of a World record breaking crowd of
For a rugby club game.... Great fun had by all.



The fabulous award winning Homeland TV show, I'm completely hooked and addicted.... I love it! It's the only thing I watch 'live' at present so that I don't risk any spoilers...Which is then followed by replay on my IPad! Last nights episode was fabulous...



I've coveted a Kitchen aid mixer for sometime, and was lucky enough to get one a few months back, which is a lovely pale pink, however how envious was I when I saw this blinged up beauty photographed in the recently opened Georgetown bakery on New York.... It's a TOWIE kitchen aid!!!....




The complete & mindless panic for petrol.... ( not helped of course by some inconsistent advice from the people in power)
i could not believe the Q's especially as we arent even in a strike situation yet... Its not something you can stock pile safely! However if you would like some suitable fire prevention advice you can always call on these guys....




( now thats certainly worth getting stuck,in the bath for!)?......
I hope some of these have put a smile on your face.... What's made you smile this week? Tx
- Posted using BlogPress from my iPad

3 comments:

Amanda said...

Homeland was great, major twist at the end.

Florence and Mary said...

Oh you're famous! ;o)

It's 3 years since my nan's passing this Saturday so I know how you feel,

Victoria xx

whatshappeningatmyhouse said...

Loved this post, Teresa - but the picture of the firemen was my favourite bit! x

Monday, 2 April 2012

It's the little things....

that make me smile.....
Last week was a really tough week for me. It's three years since I lost my Gramps and this year I found the anniversary the hardest since he's been gone. So as not to dwell, I've decided to share with you all some things that made me smile last week.......
I'm a twitter junkie, so how surprised was I to see my name & picture in print in this months Delicious magazine (thanks Anne cupcake for the heads up!)




Saturday I spent the day on the terraces of Wembley stadium watching Saracens 'v' Harlequins battling for supremacy at the top of the league... Alas it wasn't Sarries day but we were part of a World record breaking crowd of
For a rugby club game.... Great fun had by all.



The fabulous award winning Homeland TV show, I'm completely hooked and addicted.... I love it! It's the only thing I watch 'live' at present so that I don't risk any spoilers...Which is then followed by replay on my IPad! Last nights episode was fabulous...



I've coveted a Kitchen aid mixer for sometime, and was lucky enough to get one a few months back, which is a lovely pale pink, however how envious was I when I saw this blinged up beauty photographed in the recently opened Georgetown bakery on New York.... It's a TOWIE kitchen aid!!!....




The complete & mindless panic for petrol.... ( not helped of course by some inconsistent advice from the people in power)
i could not believe the Q's especially as we arent even in a strike situation yet... Its not something you can stock pile safely! However if you would like some suitable fire prevention advice you can always call on these guys....




( now thats certainly worth getting stuck,in the bath for!)?......
I hope some of these have put a smile on your face.... What's made you smile this week? Tx
- Posted using BlogPress from my iPad

3 comments:

Amanda said...

Homeland was great, major twist at the end.

Florence and Mary said...

Oh you're famous! ;o)

It's 3 years since my nan's passing this Saturday so I know how you feel,

Victoria xx

whatshappeningatmyhouse said...

Loved this post, Teresa - but the picture of the firemen was my favourite bit! x