Sunday, 1 April 2012

All ladies should ...

Own a little piece of Chanel!.... It oozes style & glamour and even in the smallest packages can make you feel fabulous. Alas my wardrobe is not brimming with Chanel but my make-up draw is.. I am a Chanel junkie especially their nail polishes.
Last week saw the new launch of their "blue" collection and due to being completely undecided on which colour to buy, all 3 fell in my bag!...



I'm loving all 3, Blue rebel will look fabulous with my navy capsule collection for work, Coco Blue will look cool in the summer especially on toes, and Blue boy is a yummy denim blue colour great with jeans.
These little black boxes of loveliness will be adding to my already growing collection:



My favourites are Particuliere & Black satin... I'm loving the recent commercial for Chanel nail polishes..its a Very clever little Ad...Chanel shades...
before I go I will leave you with a little piece of advice from Coco herself....




4 comments:

Florence and Mary said...

I'm cutting myself off from Chanel nail varnishes these days as I am obsessed with buying them!!!

Victoria xx

Jill said...

I love a bit of Chanel but it's been a while since I bought any.

Love Jill x

whatshappeningatmyhouse said...

Couldn't agree more - there's something about that black and white packaging, isn't there? xx

Clair said...

Oooh...gorgeous! I'm a bit of a Chanel junkie too..along with Dior & Gucci that is!!lol
Clair
xxx

Sunday, 1 April 2012

All ladies should ...

Own a little piece of Chanel!.... It oozes style & glamour and even in the smallest packages can make you feel fabulous. Alas my wardrobe is not brimming with Chanel but my make-up draw is.. I am a Chanel junkie especially their nail polishes.
Last week saw the new launch of their "blue" collection and due to being completely undecided on which colour to buy, all 3 fell in my bag!...



I'm loving all 3, Blue rebel will look fabulous with my navy capsule collection for work, Coco Blue will look cool in the summer especially on toes, and Blue boy is a yummy denim blue colour great with jeans.
These little black boxes of loveliness will be adding to my already growing collection:



My favourites are Particuliere & Black satin... I'm loving the recent commercial for Chanel nail polishes..its a Very clever little Ad...Chanel shades...
before I go I will leave you with a little piece of advice from Coco herself....




4 comments:

Florence and Mary said...

I'm cutting myself off from Chanel nail varnishes these days as I am obsessed with buying them!!!

Victoria xx

Jill said...

I love a bit of Chanel but it's been a while since I bought any.

Love Jill x

whatshappeningatmyhouse said...

Couldn't agree more - there's something about that black and white packaging, isn't there? xx

Clair said...

Oooh...gorgeous! I'm a bit of a Chanel junkie too..along with Dior & Gucci that is!!lol
Clair
xxx