Wednesday, 9 January 2013

Christmas catch-up...

I know its January but I didn't want the month to pass without sharing a few pictures from Christmas. Christmas is quiet for me, its just a day as I work Boxing day which is usually a little hectic.
I'm not sure where the time went on the run up to Christmas, as it felt that i just got back from new York and then it was Christmas eve. After a whirlwind of delivering presents, I ended up at my last stop and spent Christmas eve with my brother & family .. This has turned into a bit of a a tradition.
Christmas day was spent at home, lazing in my Onesie, cooking Christmas dinner and chilling on the sofa watching Christmas TV! Christmas Day did involve a little baking... Christmas morning muffins & my nans special seasonal sausage rolls! I had a very chilled and relaxing day which was lovely.

Santa was very kind to me this year with lots of lovely pressies... there were variations of themes threading through my gifts...
"Fashionista" which included Mulberry gloves, Ugg slippers, Mcqueen scarf & Michael Kors document holder & DVF book
" New Yorker" ~ New york pj's, scarf, Kenneth Cole NY mug, & coffee,Tiffany treats, and New years eve DVD.


"Bond Girl" ~ License to thrill notebook from Smythson, Daniel Craig bond collection and martini!
"Macaron mania" ~ Macaron kit, Lauduree baking book, Macaron bag charm, macaron coffee and paris notebook.
Along with these i got some other lovely gifts which included Afternoon tea at Claridges for later this year..

Boxing day saw me and Florence driving into Central London for a 7am start, where we were greeted by people queueing around the block for the start of the Selfridges sale.... the morning started on the balcony overlooking the handbag hall along with the TV crews to record the first customers through the doors!...

after a busy day it was time to drive home and chill out on the sofa Boxing day Bubble & squeak with cold meats & pickle!... perfect Boxing day dinner.

1 comment:

Florence and Mary said...

Sounds like you did do rather well this Christmas... now come on... tell us what you snapped up in the sales!

Victoria xx

Wednesday, 9 January 2013

Christmas catch-up...

I know its January but I didn't want the month to pass without sharing a few pictures from Christmas. Christmas is quiet for me, its just a day as I work Boxing day which is usually a little hectic.
I'm not sure where the time went on the run up to Christmas, as it felt that i just got back from new York and then it was Christmas eve. After a whirlwind of delivering presents, I ended up at my last stop and spent Christmas eve with my brother & family .. This has turned into a bit of a a tradition.
Christmas day was spent at home, lazing in my Onesie, cooking Christmas dinner and chilling on the sofa watching Christmas TV! Christmas Day did involve a little baking... Christmas morning muffins & my nans special seasonal sausage rolls! I had a very chilled and relaxing day which was lovely.

Santa was very kind to me this year with lots of lovely pressies... there were variations of themes threading through my gifts...
"Fashionista" which included Mulberry gloves, Ugg slippers, Mcqueen scarf & Michael Kors document holder & DVF book
" New Yorker" ~ New york pj's, scarf, Kenneth Cole NY mug, & coffee,Tiffany treats, and New years eve DVD.


"Bond Girl" ~ License to thrill notebook from Smythson, Daniel Craig bond collection and martini!
"Macaron mania" ~ Macaron kit, Lauduree baking book, Macaron bag charm, macaron coffee and paris notebook.
Along with these i got some other lovely gifts which included Afternoon tea at Claridges for later this year..

Boxing day saw me and Florence driving into Central London for a 7am start, where we were greeted by people queueing around the block for the start of the Selfridges sale.... the morning started on the balcony overlooking the handbag hall along with the TV crews to record the first customers through the doors!...

after a busy day it was time to drive home and chill out on the sofa Boxing day Bubble & squeak with cold meats & pickle!... perfect Boxing day dinner.

1 comment:

Florence and Mary said...

Sounds like you did do rather well this Christmas... now come on... tell us what you snapped up in the sales!

Victoria xx