Sincere apologies for the lack of blogging of late, i have a few reasons!...
- its stupid season at work trying to get the year end counted and closed, long days and weekends.
- what spare time I've had I have been trawling through my 1,000 photos taken whilst in New York ... Formatting ready to share.
- It's been too cold to motivate myself to sit at the PC, when the onesie and duvet have been the better option on the sofa!
- Been trying to find a solution to blogging on the IPad with photos... Hopefully this has been solved!.. This is my test post... Tried Blogger but the picture upload is not great.
1 comment:
I guess the auditing, like the weather, will come to an end fairly soon!
Can't wait to see your photos.
Get back on that sofa as soon as you can!!
Z xx
Post a Comment