Monday, 21 January 2013

Normal service to resume soon ....

Sincere apologies for the lack of blogging of late, i have a few reasons!...
  1. its stupid season at work trying to get the year end counted and closed, long days and weekends.
  2. what spare time I've had I have been trawling through my 1,000 photos taken whilst in New York ... Formatting ready to share.
  3. It's been too cold to motivate myself to sit at the PC, when the onesie and duvet have been the better option on the sofa!
  4. Been trying to find a solution to blogging on the IPad with photos... Hopefully this has been solved!.. This is my test post... Tried Blogger but the picture upload is not great.
Winter struck with a vengeance last week, so commuting and day to day life has been a little bit more challenging... Hopefully the thaw is on its way, and normal service can resume soon....

1 comment:

Pennyblossoms said...

I guess the auditing, like the weather, will come to an end fairly soon!
Can't wait to see your photos.
Get back on that sofa as soon as you can!!
Z xx

Monday, 21 January 2013

Normal service to resume soon ....

Sincere apologies for the lack of blogging of late, i have a few reasons!...
  1. its stupid season at work trying to get the year end counted and closed, long days and weekends.
  2. what spare time I've had I have been trawling through my 1,000 photos taken whilst in New York ... Formatting ready to share.
  3. It's been too cold to motivate myself to sit at the PC, when the onesie and duvet have been the better option on the sofa!
  4. Been trying to find a solution to blogging on the IPad with photos... Hopefully this has been solved!.. This is my test post... Tried Blogger but the picture upload is not great.
Winter struck with a vengeance last week, so commuting and day to day life has been a little bit more challenging... Hopefully the thaw is on its way, and normal service can resume soon....

1 comment:

Pennyblossoms said...

I guess the auditing, like the weather, will come to an end fairly soon!
Can't wait to see your photos.
Get back on that sofa as soon as you can!!
Z xx