Sunday, 27 January 2013

New York adventure....

I know that it's been a while since I returned, but I am finally in a position to share my New York adventures from December. Apologies in advance for the numerous posts to some over the next couple of weeks but I have lots to share!.... Instead of breaking my week down by days I'm going to share by themes, and favourites as I packed lots in my days!
I left London on a cold and cloudy morning ...
And arrived in New York a mild and overcast afternoon.... 

 After dumping bags at the hotel I took to the sidewalk to explore and soak up the noise, atmosphere and New York life. I love New York for many things, but that first glimpse of the New York skyline 
as you drive in from the airport and cross one of the bridges always fills me with joy. 

This along with the honking horns, sirens and the smoke billowing funnels on the sidewalks... You cannot escape the feeling that you are in the movies....

1 comment:

Pennyblossoms said...

Just swung the laptop around to show Mr B and he said 'doesn't it look fabulous', this from a man who's been there!
One day TCakes, one day...
Z xx

Sunday, 27 January 2013

New York adventure....

I know that it's been a while since I returned, but I am finally in a position to share my New York adventures from December. Apologies in advance for the numerous posts to some over the next couple of weeks but I have lots to share!.... Instead of breaking my week down by days I'm going to share by themes, and favourites as I packed lots in my days!
I left London on a cold and cloudy morning ...
And arrived in New York a mild and overcast afternoon.... 

 After dumping bags at the hotel I took to the sidewalk to explore and soak up the noise, atmosphere and New York life. I love New York for many things, but that first glimpse of the New York skyline 
as you drive in from the airport and cross one of the bridges always fills me with joy. 

This along with the honking horns, sirens and the smoke billowing funnels on the sidewalks... You cannot escape the feeling that you are in the movies....

1 comment:

Pennyblossoms said...

Just swung the laptop around to show Mr B and he said 'doesn't it look fabulous', this from a man who's been there!
One day TCakes, one day...
Z xx