Saturday, 3 August 2013

July Jubilations...

July passed by in a haze ... Bought on by long summer days, busy days at work and a whirlwind of activity its hard to believe that the month is over, half of 2013 has gone and i celebrated being another year older.
Over the next couple of weeks I will share with you my busy July and what has been keeping me entertained for the month!.
Sometimes I get the opportunity to stay up in London due to my working hours and long days... On the hottest day of the year this coincided with one of these occasions! How happy was I to have a 5 minute commute to my bed, complete with 17' air con... I may only have been in my room 6 hours but it was the best nights sleep i had, had in a very long time!  Accompanied by chocolates on bed and a loaded kindle it was heaven!
London has looked glorious in the sunshine and what ever chance I have had to escape my desk I have taken the opportunity to escape to a park or amble along the river... It's been gorgeous. My feet have been ensconced in Birkenstocks throughout July... Current favourites are my orange pair, often styled with white trousers as shown!
I have read lots and will share my July reads soon, as I have traveled on the Orient Express, opened an ice cream parlour, lived in Italy, mixed with royalty, stalked a famous pop singer , and uncovered secrets and lies that will test the faith of family and best friends alike!... Come back soon for more details!
I have spent a little time being pampered and celebrated a birthday, both of which were lovely.
And finally.....I have watched the David Beckham sky sports advert many times!.. My twitter feed went into overdrive on its first airing with lots of people tweeting me the link... Not sure why! Here was my response on seeing said advert!


No comments:

Saturday, 3 August 2013

July Jubilations...

July passed by in a haze ... Bought on by long summer days, busy days at work and a whirlwind of activity its hard to believe that the month is over, half of 2013 has gone and i celebrated being another year older.
Over the next couple of weeks I will share with you my busy July and what has been keeping me entertained for the month!.
Sometimes I get the opportunity to stay up in London due to my working hours and long days... On the hottest day of the year this coincided with one of these occasions! How happy was I to have a 5 minute commute to my bed, complete with 17' air con... I may only have been in my room 6 hours but it was the best nights sleep i had, had in a very long time!  Accompanied by chocolates on bed and a loaded kindle it was heaven!
London has looked glorious in the sunshine and what ever chance I have had to escape my desk I have taken the opportunity to escape to a park or amble along the river... It's been gorgeous. My feet have been ensconced in Birkenstocks throughout July... Current favourites are my orange pair, often styled with white trousers as shown!
I have read lots and will share my July reads soon, as I have traveled on the Orient Express, opened an ice cream parlour, lived in Italy, mixed with royalty, stalked a famous pop singer , and uncovered secrets and lies that will test the faith of family and best friends alike!... Come back soon for more details!
I have spent a little time being pampered and celebrated a birthday, both of which were lovely.
And finally.....I have watched the David Beckham sky sports advert many times!.. My twitter feed went into overdrive on its first airing with lots of people tweeting me the link... Not sure why! Here was my response on seeing said advert!


No comments: