Friday, 18 July 2014

A Literary Day in London.... chapter 3

Having spent the morning ambling through Notting Hill and then the lunchtime on a Book trail of book benches in Bloomsbury it was time to take a rest and enjoy just being.
I'm not a big sun person, but I do love exploring London's Parks... a stone's throw from Covent Garden is a lovely green space along the Embankment called Victoria Embankment Gardens... Stretching along the river this secluded green space is perfect for taking time out from the hustle and bustle of London life. There are many statues and memorials dotted through the park, one of which is Robert Burns.

With a couple of hours to kill before walking across the river to the Old Vic, I settled down under a tree and enjoyed a read on my Kindle and laying watching the clouds drift across the blue sky.
The park was busy but not overcrowded. A local office team build looked huge fun and involved lots of frivolity ad I think a little alcohol.
Here are some of the reads that I have been enjoying in the Park this month.

No comments:

Friday, 18 July 2014

A Literary Day in London.... chapter 3

Having spent the morning ambling through Notting Hill and then the lunchtime on a Book trail of book benches in Bloomsbury it was time to take a rest and enjoy just being.
I'm not a big sun person, but I do love exploring London's Parks... a stone's throw from Covent Garden is a lovely green space along the Embankment called Victoria Embankment Gardens... Stretching along the river this secluded green space is perfect for taking time out from the hustle and bustle of London life. There are many statues and memorials dotted through the park, one of which is Robert Burns.

With a couple of hours to kill before walking across the river to the Old Vic, I settled down under a tree and enjoyed a read on my Kindle and laying watching the clouds drift across the blue sky.
The park was busy but not overcrowded. A local office team build looked huge fun and involved lots of frivolity ad I think a little alcohol.
Here are some of the reads that I have been enjoying in the Park this month.

No comments: