Tuesday, 1 July 2014

Hello July....

With July dawning bright & sunny... here's what I have planned for this month:
Along with these blog posts I have lots socially in the diary, I have friends celebrating their 25th wedding anniversary & her 50th birthday, another friend having an afternoon soiree for his 65th birthday and several family birthday celebrations as well.
I have 2 big projects at work along with closing the financial half year which is always a little stressful. I have a trip to the theatre planned along with a few other events after work.... pop back later this month and I will hopefully have shared some of them!
Happy July x 

No comments:

Tuesday, 1 July 2014

Hello July....

With July dawning bright & sunny... here's what I have planned for this month:
Along with these blog posts I have lots socially in the diary, I have friends celebrating their 25th wedding anniversary & her 50th birthday, another friend having an afternoon soiree for his 65th birthday and several family birthday celebrations as well.
I have 2 big projects at work along with closing the financial half year which is always a little stressful. I have a trip to the theatre planned along with a few other events after work.... pop back later this month and I will hopefully have shared some of them!
Happy July x 

No comments: