Tuesday, 22 July 2014

Totes Tuesday ~ July

Having missed last months Totes Tuesday post I was determined to share some handbag love this month. However not realising where the moth had gone I had to snap a quick pic on phone & light wasn't great! (cardinal sin for an budding photographer!)
This month I am sharing the love of my gorgeous Kate Spade Cobble Hill Ellen turquoise cross body bag. With the signature stripe lining, hidden pockets, its perfect for trips on the tube and wandering around London in the sunshine. I picked this up in Kate Spade's sale a couple of summers ago and love it.
This month I have styled this bag several times with Kate Spade Manhattan map tote. Perfect for carrying picnic treats, camera & water cup. My KS manhattan scarf made a great impromptu picnic cloth.
Accessorised with white linen trousers, blue birkenstocks & loose top... perfect style for a hot summer in the city.

2 comments:

Pennyblossoms said...

That is one handsome handbag.
The perfect summer colour and perfectly styled.
Zxx

mrsmsmeanderings said...

How strange, I was only thinking this morning that you hadn't done a handbag post for a while, and here one is! Gorgeous colour, I love it x

Tuesday, 22 July 2014

Totes Tuesday ~ July

Having missed last months Totes Tuesday post I was determined to share some handbag love this month. However not realising where the moth had gone I had to snap a quick pic on phone & light wasn't great! (cardinal sin for an budding photographer!)
This month I am sharing the love of my gorgeous Kate Spade Cobble Hill Ellen turquoise cross body bag. With the signature stripe lining, hidden pockets, its perfect for trips on the tube and wandering around London in the sunshine. I picked this up in Kate Spade's sale a couple of summers ago and love it.
This month I have styled this bag several times with Kate Spade Manhattan map tote. Perfect for carrying picnic treats, camera & water cup. My KS manhattan scarf made a great impromptu picnic cloth.
Accessorised with white linen trousers, blue birkenstocks & loose top... perfect style for a hot summer in the city.

2 comments:

Pennyblossoms said...

That is one handsome handbag.
The perfect summer colour and perfectly styled.
Zxx

mrsmsmeanderings said...

How strange, I was only thinking this morning that you hadn't done a handbag post for a while, and here one is! Gorgeous colour, I love it x