I spent a night at the movie's watching Spectre and loved it.
Another night out saw me at the theatre watching Funny Girl, starring Sheridan Smith as Fanny Brice who is quite simply fabulous. This musical moved to The Strand theatre in April after its run at the Menier Chocolate theatre and urge all to grab tickets.
This kits also got to go out in Taylor for there annual check up and inoculations at the vet. Both were little stars and very good for the vet. They have been enjoying cozy nights in in November, cuddled up in front of their little fire.
November saw every retailer have a Black Friday frenzy... The big yellow store was no different. With a 5 day promotion of 20% which made for long days, lots of yellow bags and a big tick on my christmas lust & wish lists!!
Lots on insta love this month as the Christmas countdown began...
* Love Chalkedbymabz red cups chalkboard image... November kicked off the Starbucks red cups for 2015.
*A special little boy turned 1 at the end of October and here he is skateboarding with his uncle!
* Christmas adverts started to appear and Mulberry's is just lovely, how gorgeous does this mulberry bayswater look in the fire light... Dear Santa....
* ValerieMckeehan's hot chocolate chalk mugs are just delicious.
* Just loving Claridges Christmas styling this year and this little Nutcracker scene outside Paula Fitzherbert's room is perfect.
* Stunning image of the cenotaph from magic_moments1994 sums up the whole occasion.
* With a trip to NY pending, how stunning is Johnnyyonkers Lower Manhattan skyline.
* Loving Emily Quinton's fairy light styling and looking forward to trying some styling tips of my own this year. and finally Instagram love wouldn't e complete without an image from David Gandy .. this month at the Fashion Council awards!
November saw me attend an evening of Crime with Patricia Cornwell. It was an evening filled with mystery, forensics and fun. Here is more detail on the evening.
As November closes I am furiously packing for a trip to New York ... so farewell for now and see you when I am back ..... pop onto my Instagram feed to follow my adventures stateside!