Sunday, 4 May 2008

Carnival of Cupcakes


Today i've finished off some scrapping bits....I'm in an ATC swap un UKs...of which the theme is CUPCAKES!!!...how fab is that!...i've tried to do something different other than the 'girly' stuff so i've used my new Sugar Nellie stamp..isn't he cute!....here are my ATC's and a card made with some 'scraps'...........having a quiet day at home today....this week i've discovered Etsy.....i know where have i been!...they have some lovely vintage baking stuff on there which I may have to buy!....this weeks book for the train was: Clicking her Heels...

it was a fun chick book...about a girl who's boyfriend thinks she's cheating on him, so he sells her shoes on ebay!!..her quest is then to get them back...fun and frothy for the tube!....have a lovely sunday...pop back later.

Tx

3 comments:

Caz said...

They are so cute...I have this stamp and haven't made anything with it yet...must pull my finger out.
Caz
x

kerry said...

Hi, many thanks for your comments, the papers are from primahybrid.com & are a digital kit called 'about a boy'.
Thought I'd pop & have a nosey at your blog.....love it!!! Mmmmm, brill posts, cupcakes, Patrick Dempsey.......mmm, mmm...lol.

Kerry xxx

Lisadwb said...

Yummy. Your little gys are adorable.

Sunday, 4 May 2008

Carnival of Cupcakes


Today i've finished off some scrapping bits....I'm in an ATC swap un UKs...of which the theme is CUPCAKES!!!...how fab is that!...i've tried to do something different other than the 'girly' stuff so i've used my new Sugar Nellie stamp..isn't he cute!....here are my ATC's and a card made with some 'scraps'...........having a quiet day at home today....this week i've discovered Etsy.....i know where have i been!...they have some lovely vintage baking stuff on there which I may have to buy!....this weeks book for the train was: Clicking her Heels...

it was a fun chick book...about a girl who's boyfriend thinks she's cheating on him, so he sells her shoes on ebay!!..her quest is then to get them back...fun and frothy for the tube!....have a lovely sunday...pop back later.

Tx

3 comments:

Caz said...

They are so cute...I have this stamp and haven't made anything with it yet...must pull my finger out.
Caz
x

kerry said...

Hi, many thanks for your comments, the papers are from primahybrid.com & are a digital kit called 'about a boy'.
Thought I'd pop & have a nosey at your blog.....love it!!! Mmmmm, brill posts, cupcakes, Patrick Dempsey.......mmm, mmm...lol.

Kerry xxx

Lisadwb said...

Yummy. Your little gys are adorable.