Saturday, 10 May 2008

Hannah in the City.......

Hi everyone....quick post as i'm tired!.....been experimenting this evening whilst watching CSI NY...found a tutorial on masking & stamping...so tried it tonight with my little hannah and NY skyline!.....wonder what my inspiration was?...My blogger friend Monica did a fab hannah & shoe card a couple of weeks ago which I loved so here's mine ...... SATC premieres in London Monday night..how fab is that!....
hope everyone has had a lovely day in the sunshine...my 'tube' book this week has been the fab 'Going Dutch' by Katie Fforde, her books are a great chick read....and i always look out for her next release....found a fab site..sheetload of cards..who have a downloadable free magazine, which this month features Bellas!..mmmm love bellas...

2 comments:

Sharon said...

Love the new card Teresa, great colours.

samgirl said...

Fabulous card Teresa ... love the colours you used and great job with the masking!!

I just tagged you on my blog today!

Sammi

Saturday, 10 May 2008

Hannah in the City.......

Hi everyone....quick post as i'm tired!.....been experimenting this evening whilst watching CSI NY...found a tutorial on masking & stamping...so tried it tonight with my little hannah and NY skyline!.....wonder what my inspiration was?...My blogger friend Monica did a fab hannah & shoe card a couple of weeks ago which I loved so here's mine ...... SATC premieres in London Monday night..how fab is that!....
hope everyone has had a lovely day in the sunshine...my 'tube' book this week has been the fab 'Going Dutch' by Katie Fforde, her books are a great chick read....and i always look out for her next release....found a fab site..sheetload of cards..who have a downloadable free magazine, which this month features Bellas!..mmmm love bellas...

2 comments:

Sharon said...

Love the new card Teresa, great colours.

samgirl said...

Fabulous card Teresa ... love the colours you used and great job with the masking!!

I just tagged you on my blog today!

Sammi