Monday, 5 May 2008

A quarter of.......

Just a short post...i've been experimenting with a new stamp from Stampingbella...loved the simplicity of it....and with these papers from SEI...it just makes me think of the sweet shop with Tom thumb pips and tootie fruties!...mmmmmm......

what a beautiful day....was a bit fed up with my own company today so as i was up early for gramps, I took myself off to london for the day..because I travel there everyday for work I forget what a fab city it is!...got the tube to Tower hill, walked across tower bridge and along the south bank until the london eye...went to 'Banksey's' exhibition at waterloo which was fab!...took some great photo's of the river which I hope to scrap soon...I sat an listened to a 'busker' who was playing the cello which was amazing...had a great morning....hope everyone is having a lovely BH monday
Hugs
Tx

4 comments:

Joana said...

evening Teresa , glad you had a good day out ( it is hard to be a carer , hope gramps is well),we had a fab BH too ,
look forward to see you creations of your day out
hug
Joana

Kit said...

Sounds like you had a fab bank holiday monday!! Wasn't the Banksy exhibition amazing loved it! Have you checked out Mr Dempsey yet in Made of Honour he was devine!!

samgirl said...

Hello... cute stamps!!
sounds like nice day off!! Love the photo there ... I too look forward to seeing the scrapbook pages of your river photos in London!

Lisadwb said...

What "sweet" creations. Looks like those are fun stamps.
Sounds like you enjoyed your day. I will be looking for more pictures!

Monday, 5 May 2008

A quarter of.......

Just a short post...i've been experimenting with a new stamp from Stampingbella...loved the simplicity of it....and with these papers from SEI...it just makes me think of the sweet shop with Tom thumb pips and tootie fruties!...mmmmmm......

what a beautiful day....was a bit fed up with my own company today so as i was up early for gramps, I took myself off to london for the day..because I travel there everyday for work I forget what a fab city it is!...got the tube to Tower hill, walked across tower bridge and along the south bank until the london eye...went to 'Banksey's' exhibition at waterloo which was fab!...took some great photo's of the river which I hope to scrap soon...I sat an listened to a 'busker' who was playing the cello which was amazing...had a great morning....hope everyone is having a lovely BH monday
Hugs
Tx

4 comments:

Joana said...

evening Teresa , glad you had a good day out ( it is hard to be a carer , hope gramps is well),we had a fab BH too ,
look forward to see you creations of your day out
hug
Joana

Kit said...

Sounds like you had a fab bank holiday monday!! Wasn't the Banksy exhibition amazing loved it! Have you checked out Mr Dempsey yet in Made of Honour he was devine!!

samgirl said...

Hello... cute stamps!!
sounds like nice day off!! Love the photo there ... I too look forward to seeing the scrapbook pages of your river photos in London!

Lisadwb said...

What "sweet" creations. Looks like those are fun stamps.
Sounds like you enjoyed your day. I will be looking for more pictures!