Tuesday, 5 January 2010

Books to Eat....

is a regular feature on my blog, and as you all know I devour books on a weekly basis. My commute into London would not be complete without a book. (One always has to be prepared for travel disruptions!)
Here are my favourites from 2009:
Katie Fforde ~ Wedding Season
Jane Green ~ Second Chance
Lucy Anne Holmes ~ 50 ways to find a lover
Isabel Wolff ~ A Vintage Affair
Adele Parks ~ Tell me Something
Adam carter ~ Spooks
Miranda Dickinson ~ Fairytale of New York
Lindsey Kelk ~ I heart New York
Louise Bagshawe ~ Passion
Lucy Dillon ~ lost dogs & lonely hearts

As we move into 2010, here are some of the releases that i'm looking forward to, thankyou to amazon pre-order! and the local library!... nothing better than curling up in the chair with a good book and a large mug of hot chocolate!

Sarah Duncan ~ A Single to Rome
Jill Mansell ~ Take a Chance on Me
Carmen Reid ~ Celebrity Shopper
Jane Costello ~ My Single friend
Lindsey Kelk ~ I heart Hollywood
Sophie Kinsella ~ Twenties Girl
Milly Johnson ~ A Summer Fling
Chris Manby ~ Getting over Mr Right
Sue Moorcroft ~ Starting Over
Trisha Ashley ~ Chocolate Wishes

so sit back and enjoy.....
(all highlighted books link to a synopsis or preview of the story!)

6 comments:

Kate said...

Hi Theresa
thanks for the list I need new books for this year, I'll definitly be looking out for a few of those.
Have a great day
Kate.

Kelly said...

Ooooh looks great! Us commuters must keep the publishers going :)
I know I'm a book a week girl too. Glad we have some new yummies to look out for!

Florence and Mary said...

I love the "I Heart" books and can't wait for the Hollywood one! And I LOVE Carmen Reids books too.

I'm like you, I'm thankful for my commute to work only so that I get to read!!

Victoria xx

LissyLou said...

i haven't read any of those books!!!
I have bought the fairytale in new york one though and i'll certainly be adding a few of yours to my list for this year xx

Kissed by an Angel said...

Those books look fab!! I have loads of time to read at the moment, so I'll try some of these!! I am actually reading - I Heart Hollywood at the moment - its fantastic - just right for me!!!
xxxx

Ellie said...

oh wow! happy to see that we love the same kind of books ;)

Tuesday, 5 January 2010

Books to Eat....

is a regular feature on my blog, and as you all know I devour books on a weekly basis. My commute into London would not be complete without a book. (One always has to be prepared for travel disruptions!)
Here are my favourites from 2009:
Katie Fforde ~ Wedding Season
Jane Green ~ Second Chance
Lucy Anne Holmes ~ 50 ways to find a lover
Isabel Wolff ~ A Vintage Affair
Adele Parks ~ Tell me Something
Adam carter ~ Spooks
Miranda Dickinson ~ Fairytale of New York
Lindsey Kelk ~ I heart New York
Louise Bagshawe ~ Passion
Lucy Dillon ~ lost dogs & lonely hearts

As we move into 2010, here are some of the releases that i'm looking forward to, thankyou to amazon pre-order! and the local library!... nothing better than curling up in the chair with a good book and a large mug of hot chocolate!

Sarah Duncan ~ A Single to Rome
Jill Mansell ~ Take a Chance on Me
Carmen Reid ~ Celebrity Shopper
Jane Costello ~ My Single friend
Lindsey Kelk ~ I heart Hollywood
Sophie Kinsella ~ Twenties Girl
Milly Johnson ~ A Summer Fling
Chris Manby ~ Getting over Mr Right
Sue Moorcroft ~ Starting Over
Trisha Ashley ~ Chocolate Wishes

so sit back and enjoy.....
(all highlighted books link to a synopsis or preview of the story!)

6 comments:

Kate said...

Hi Theresa
thanks for the list I need new books for this year, I'll definitly be looking out for a few of those.
Have a great day
Kate.

Kelly said...

Ooooh looks great! Us commuters must keep the publishers going :)
I know I'm a book a week girl too. Glad we have some new yummies to look out for!

Florence and Mary said...

I love the "I Heart" books and can't wait for the Hollywood one! And I LOVE Carmen Reids books too.

I'm like you, I'm thankful for my commute to work only so that I get to read!!

Victoria xx

LissyLou said...

i haven't read any of those books!!!
I have bought the fairytale in new york one though and i'll certainly be adding a few of yours to my list for this year xx

Kissed by an Angel said...

Those books look fab!! I have loads of time to read at the moment, so I'll try some of these!! I am actually reading - I Heart Hollywood at the moment - its fantastic - just right for me!!!
xxxx

Ellie said...

oh wow! happy to see that we love the same kind of books ;)