Monday, 18 January 2010

Fab TV to look forward to in the next few weeks...

Earlier this month I blogged about TV that I was looking forward to in 2010... well I have some additions from over the pond!...
This trailer crept up on me last week and I'm hooked already!.... The Good Wife, Julianne Margolis is a lucky lady... 6 seasons of kissing George Clooney in ER and now Mr 'Big'!... I am also hooked after 2 episodes on Glee, which is a camper adult version of High School Musical!
Brothers & Sisters (spoiler alert!)season 4 begins next week as well... mmmm back also for a third season is the critically acclaimed Mad Men which is just fantastic.
So set the record/series link for :
Y The Good Wife starting 25th Jan Channel 4 ~ 10pm
Y Glee - Mondays at 9 on E4
Y Brothers & Sisters 21st Jan More 4 ~ 9pm
Y Mad Men 10th Feb BBC4
happy viewing....

2 comments:

Florence and Mary said...

I caught up with Glee last week and loved it and you're right, The Good Wife does look like it's a must see

Victoria xxx

Kelly said...

I'm thinking Glee looks really good but not manage to do watch any yet! Must catch up!
Thanks for the reccommendations though hunni I think we have simmilar taste!

Monday, 18 January 2010

Fab TV to look forward to in the next few weeks...

Earlier this month I blogged about TV that I was looking forward to in 2010... well I have some additions from over the pond!...
This trailer crept up on me last week and I'm hooked already!.... The Good Wife, Julianne Margolis is a lucky lady... 6 seasons of kissing George Clooney in ER and now Mr 'Big'!... I am also hooked after 2 episodes on Glee, which is a camper adult version of High School Musical!
Brothers & Sisters (spoiler alert!)season 4 begins next week as well... mmmm back also for a third season is the critically acclaimed Mad Men which is just fantastic.
So set the record/series link for :
Y The Good Wife starting 25th Jan Channel 4 ~ 10pm
Y Glee - Mondays at 9 on E4
Y Brothers & Sisters 21st Jan More 4 ~ 9pm
Y Mad Men 10th Feb BBC4
happy viewing....

2 comments:

Florence and Mary said...

I caught up with Glee last week and loved it and you're right, The Good Wife does look like it's a must see

Victoria xxx

Kelly said...

I'm thinking Glee looks really good but not manage to do watch any yet! Must catch up!
Thanks for the reccommendations though hunni I think we have simmilar taste!