Sunday, 24 January 2010

A Walk in the Park......

I needed something to brighten my day, I have had a very stressful week, both at work and at home, so what better than a collage of photographs that I took whilst strolling in Central Park in December. I spent my last morning walking through the park, people & dog watching!
Central Park is a vast space in the middle of a noisy and exciting city, however you only have to walk a short distance into it to be met with peace and calm.... a truly magical space.
The park hosts some iconic buildings and landscapes which feature a lot in films & TV. The morning was bright and clear and very cold!.....
Friday saw me leave work at a reasonable hour, which allowed me to get to the cinema, where I saw It's Complicated. I had no expectations of this film, and was thoroughly entertained.... I haven't laughed out loud so hard at the cinema in ages. Much recommended viewing... it was a great stress reliever to a rubbish week!

all i need now is a long walk in the park!.... enjoy.

3 comments:

Florence and Mary said...

There was a 2 for 1 voucher for It's Complicated in the paper this weekend so mum and I are planning to see it next week.

Victoria x

Archies Mum said...

Sorry to hear that your week was so stressful. I hope that this coming week will be better for you. Love the photos. I was also amazed on how quiet a place Central Park was compared to the noise on the streets. I find that stuffing my face with chocolate helps (maybe not the waistline but hey a girls got to do what a girl.....)

Kelly said...

I can't wait to see that film! Great pictures T!
Yeah we need to have a catch up soon I'll respond to your e mail, just been out of action for a while!

Sunday, 24 January 2010

A Walk in the Park......

I needed something to brighten my day, I have had a very stressful week, both at work and at home, so what better than a collage of photographs that I took whilst strolling in Central Park in December. I spent my last morning walking through the park, people & dog watching!
Central Park is a vast space in the middle of a noisy and exciting city, however you only have to walk a short distance into it to be met with peace and calm.... a truly magical space.
The park hosts some iconic buildings and landscapes which feature a lot in films & TV. The morning was bright and clear and very cold!.....
Friday saw me leave work at a reasonable hour, which allowed me to get to the cinema, where I saw It's Complicated. I had no expectations of this film, and was thoroughly entertained.... I haven't laughed out loud so hard at the cinema in ages. Much recommended viewing... it was a great stress reliever to a rubbish week!

all i need now is a long walk in the park!.... enjoy.

3 comments:

Florence and Mary said...

There was a 2 for 1 voucher for It's Complicated in the paper this weekend so mum and I are planning to see it next week.

Victoria x

Archies Mum said...

Sorry to hear that your week was so stressful. I hope that this coming week will be better for you. Love the photos. I was also amazed on how quiet a place Central Park was compared to the noise on the streets. I find that stuffing my face with chocolate helps (maybe not the waistline but hey a girls got to do what a girl.....)

Kelly said...

I can't wait to see that film! Great pictures T!
Yeah we need to have a catch up soon I'll respond to your e mail, just been out of action for a while!