Inspired by the designer’s own personal space, the Christian Louboutin apartment is both sumptuous and seductive, inviting you to kick off your shoes, as much as try a pair on.
The backdrop to the apartment is a trompe l’oeil wall offering an intimate portrait of Christian through family photographs and personal artefacts collected from his extensive travels. A staircase leading nowhere captures the drama and anticipation of what might lie beyond and a red carpet takes centre stage throughout. Middle-Eastern tiles also give an insight into Christian’s passions and influences.
At the centre of it all is a bespoke velvet and satin upholstered seat that offers the most luxurious trying-on experience, plus an adjoining room showcases exclusive evening pieces and limited edition collections.
as you can imagine my Christmas list has now trebled........


3 comments:
OMG! Wow! etc etc
I am in love with the zipper shoes, they are georgous. And the thought of 4000 shoes on display the mind boggles.
I am so behind in comments, but I really enjoyed your Italy pictures-thanx for sharing.
Z xx
My heart runneth over!! Can't wait to get a look! Erm do ya get the discount??? :)
I don't know whether it'd be a good idea to enter this place of wonder... I just don't know whether I could resist!
I keep admiring the zipped shoes, gorgeous aren't they!
Victoria xx
Post a Comment