There was some fabulous wares on offer, as the designated driver I oped out of all the alcoholic tastings.. but the girls did a half hour beer tasting courtesy of Waitrose.. and discovered a fabulous Gin called Berkeley & Bloom, and a chocolate wine....
Alongside the alcoholic beverages there was numerous foods for Christmas on offer including some lovely sweets & treats. There was also a demo chef area, where celebrity chefs were cooking with chocolate!... Anthony Worral Thompson made Chilli chocolate brownies, Christmas chocolate & cranberry cheesecake trifle and Hot Chocolate.. mmmmm very yummy. Talking of yummy the very scrummy Jean Christoph Novelli made Chicken with chocolate & wine, which smelt gorgeous.
I got a little side tracked at the Tate & Lyle stand, demoing Christmas cupcakes!...


3 comments:
Such a shame I didn't know that Vegas would be cancelled otherwise I would've been booking tickets for this myself!
Glad you had fun,
Victoria xxx
Love your Christmas journal idea. This day out sounds just perfect - all that lovely food! So sorry I didn't manage to catch up with you on recent trip to London - I just ran out of time, and it was a v short visit. Will definitely try and meet up next year xx
That sounds like a brilliant thing to go and see. It really inspires you to get cooking doesn't it. Hope you enjoyed it and spent lots of money.
Post a Comment