Monday, 21 March 2011

belated blogging!....

title just about sums it up!.... not sure where March is going!.. clocks spring forward at the weekend, which for an insomniac is a nightmare as I loose even more sleep!
Anyway back to my blogging... I have a pile of things in my "to blog" folder but here are a couple of biggies.
A couple of weeks was one of my special friends birthdays.... its always a challenge to find a present for her.... but this year I tried something different. We are off to an evening at a Cookery School in the heart of Essex!...watch this space as its coming soon!!... to complete her little present parcel (couldn't resist the bag as she is a bit of a nightmare with labels & receipts!) and keeping with the cooking theme. Nigellas' kitchen, No reservations chick flick and a friends coffee mug with tea & biscuits!.. so belated birthday wishes Cxx
Watch this space as I have a number of foodie things coming up in the next few weeks......
A couple of people have contacted me to ask what happened with my Journal Your Christmas... so I've finally got round to A) finishing album! & B) uploading pages... It has its own page here!
Just in time as I'm due to start a new project with Shimelle this week... will keep you posted.
This blog post was due to go up last night but was tooooo distracted by Duran Duran's one night only on ITV....
apologies!....

1 comment:

Florence and Mary said...

I immediately thought of you when I saw the Duran Duran prog advertised!

Victoria xx

Monday, 21 March 2011

belated blogging!....

title just about sums it up!.... not sure where March is going!.. clocks spring forward at the weekend, which for an insomniac is a nightmare as I loose even more sleep!
Anyway back to my blogging... I have a pile of things in my "to blog" folder but here are a couple of biggies.
A couple of weeks was one of my special friends birthdays.... its always a challenge to find a present for her.... but this year I tried something different. We are off to an evening at a Cookery School in the heart of Essex!...watch this space as its coming soon!!... to complete her little present parcel (couldn't resist the bag as she is a bit of a nightmare with labels & receipts!) and keeping with the cooking theme. Nigellas' kitchen, No reservations chick flick and a friends coffee mug with tea & biscuits!.. so belated birthday wishes Cxx
Watch this space as I have a number of foodie things coming up in the next few weeks......
A couple of people have contacted me to ask what happened with my Journal Your Christmas... so I've finally got round to A) finishing album! & B) uploading pages... It has its own page here!
Just in time as I'm due to start a new project with Shimelle this week... will keep you posted.
This blog post was due to go up last night but was tooooo distracted by Duran Duran's one night only on ITV....
apologies!....

1 comment:

Florence and Mary said...

I immediately thought of you when I saw the Duran Duran prog advertised!

Victoria xx