Tuesday, 8 March 2011

Get the batter whisked!...

Today is pancake day!....
A day that always makes me think of my nan. No one made pancakes like her. A day she was guaranteed to see all her grandchildren as we all popped in for her to get busy with the batter!!
When in London I'm either a plain, sugar & lemon lady or a fruit & sultana girl (nannies fav!!)
Pancakes are also a must for me when in New York!... Here are some that I had on Boxing day morning!... A must with bacon, maple syrup and fruit ( must have my 5 a day!!!!) for me. an indulgent NY treat!

So however you have yours enjoy!

2 comments:

Archies Mum said...

Happy pancake day to you Teresa. Mine are definitely having Maple Syrup on them tonight, yum can't wait.

Florence and Mary said...

I have just devoured mine!

Victoria xx

Tuesday, 8 March 2011

Get the batter whisked!...

Today is pancake day!....
A day that always makes me think of my nan. No one made pancakes like her. A day she was guaranteed to see all her grandchildren as we all popped in for her to get busy with the batter!!
When in London I'm either a plain, sugar & lemon lady or a fruit & sultana girl (nannies fav!!)
Pancakes are also a must for me when in New York!... Here are some that I had on Boxing day morning!... A must with bacon, maple syrup and fruit ( must have my 5 a day!!!!) for me. an indulgent NY treat!

So however you have yours enjoy!

2 comments:

Archies Mum said...

Happy pancake day to you Teresa. Mine are definitely having Maple Syrup on them tonight, yum can't wait.

Florence and Mary said...

I have just devoured mine!

Victoria xx