Thursday, 3 March 2011

March reads.......

Today is World Book Day... so what better than to talk about what books i'm looking forward to reading in March... here are my Books to Eat for this week!




The Girls Guide to Homemaking ~ Amy Bratley. I fell in love with this cover on site and knew that I had to have it...."On a mission to have the perfect home, Juliet hits a major stumbling block - reality!...Heartbroken she seeks solace in her grandmothers 1950's manuals..."... can't wait to start reading

A Perfect Proposal ~ Katie FForde. Never been disappointed with any of Katie's books. I have 5 authors which are a must and Katie is one!... the perfect curl up in the armchair, tea, biscuits & book moment i'm VERY happy!...looking forward to this one.. She's surpassed herself with this one, set between Little England and the Big Apple, i'm hooked already!

Friends, Lies & Alibi's ~ Debby Holt. The story of 3 friends that have been friends forever... 3 reviews say it's the perfect bad weather escapism... set in and amongst Bath... can feel a weekends away coming along!

.... happy World Book day... enjoy whatever your reading!

3 comments:

Caroline said...

I'm very nosy and want to know who your other four must-read authors are, please! Your books for this month look fab.

Florence and Mary said...

I'm adding the homemaking one to my reading list straight away!

Victoria xx

Archies Mum said...

Thanks for the tips again. I may just have to invest in some of your recommendations again :)

Thursday, 3 March 2011

March reads.......

Today is World Book Day... so what better than to talk about what books i'm looking forward to reading in March... here are my Books to Eat for this week!




The Girls Guide to Homemaking ~ Amy Bratley. I fell in love with this cover on site and knew that I had to have it...."On a mission to have the perfect home, Juliet hits a major stumbling block - reality!...Heartbroken she seeks solace in her grandmothers 1950's manuals..."... can't wait to start reading

A Perfect Proposal ~ Katie FForde. Never been disappointed with any of Katie's books. I have 5 authors which are a must and Katie is one!... the perfect curl up in the armchair, tea, biscuits & book moment i'm VERY happy!...looking forward to this one.. She's surpassed herself with this one, set between Little England and the Big Apple, i'm hooked already!

Friends, Lies & Alibi's ~ Debby Holt. The story of 3 friends that have been friends forever... 3 reviews say it's the perfect bad weather escapism... set in and amongst Bath... can feel a weekends away coming along!

.... happy World Book day... enjoy whatever your reading!

3 comments:

Caroline said...

I'm very nosy and want to know who your other four must-read authors are, please! Your books for this month look fab.

Florence and Mary said...

I'm adding the homemaking one to my reading list straight away!

Victoria xx

Archies Mum said...

Thanks for the tips again. I may just have to invest in some of your recommendations again :)