Sunday, 24 April 2011

Easter Wishes....

hope everyone is having a lovely Easter..... I've been baking for Easter as for some unknown reason I've been a little disorganised this year!... had so many plans on bakes & makes and only managed some cupcakes and hotcross bun muffins!

This years new recipe was the Creme Egg cupcake... (with the Creme egg inside the cupcake!)...decorated with chocolate & mini eggs.
The two little chick cupcakes were a spur of the moment try, and I loved them (although a little difficult to transport!)..... Saturday saw me sorting out the cupcake cupboard in the kitchen, as well as a large collection of cupcake cases the sprinkles situation was getting a bit silly!! so a little organising was required and I now have themed sprinkle/decoration containers! (pictured above)

Today I'm taking my brother & nephew to their first rugby game; Saracens are playing Gloucester which is a big game for us... the weather is glorious, spending quality time with the 2 special boys in my life and I get to eat chocolate!... can it get any better!!.... Tonight I'm off to friends for dinner in Brentwood ( no its nothing like TOWIE!!) as we haven't caught up in a couple of months.... so hope the Easter Bunny has left you lots of treats.. Enjoy!

1 comment:

Florence and Mary said...

Are you sure you're not going to Sugar Hut? ;o) A friend of mine lives in Brentwood and at the weekend 4 girls from up north were there and asked for their photo to be taken outside!!!

Hope you had fun at the rugby game!

Victoria xx

Sunday, 24 April 2011

Easter Wishes....

hope everyone is having a lovely Easter..... I've been baking for Easter as for some unknown reason I've been a little disorganised this year!... had so many plans on bakes & makes and only managed some cupcakes and hotcross bun muffins!

This years new recipe was the Creme Egg cupcake... (with the Creme egg inside the cupcake!)...decorated with chocolate & mini eggs.
The two little chick cupcakes were a spur of the moment try, and I loved them (although a little difficult to transport!)..... Saturday saw me sorting out the cupcake cupboard in the kitchen, as well as a large collection of cupcake cases the sprinkles situation was getting a bit silly!! so a little organising was required and I now have themed sprinkle/decoration containers! (pictured above)

Today I'm taking my brother & nephew to their first rugby game; Saracens are playing Gloucester which is a big game for us... the weather is glorious, spending quality time with the 2 special boys in my life and I get to eat chocolate!... can it get any better!!.... Tonight I'm off to friends for dinner in Brentwood ( no its nothing like TOWIE!!) as we haven't caught up in a couple of months.... so hope the Easter Bunny has left you lots of treats.. Enjoy!

1 comment:

Florence and Mary said...

Are you sure you're not going to Sugar Hut? ;o) A friend of mine lives in Brentwood and at the weekend 4 girls from up north were there and asked for their photo to be taken outside!!!

Hope you had fun at the rugby game!

Victoria xx