Wednesday, 27 April 2011

Party preparations & Pop for a Prince & Princess...

here are a few pictures that are inspiring my party preparations....
loving the Cath Kidston tea towel.....and have also picked up some of the talking tables bits & pieces!.... what Goodies have you purchased?....

do love an opportunity to get the bunting out!...

Time is running away  and tonight I am also attempting my first lot of cake pops!..... here are the pre- decoration stage!
I'm loving my royal wedding sprinkles box!......off to play with chocolate & sprinkles with a little glitter thrown in the end!

No comments:

Wednesday, 27 April 2011

Party preparations & Pop for a Prince & Princess...

here are a few pictures that are inspiring my party preparations....
loving the Cath Kidston tea towel.....and have also picked up some of the talking tables bits & pieces!.... what Goodies have you purchased?....

do love an opportunity to get the bunting out!...

Time is running away  and tonight I am also attempting my first lot of cake pops!..... here are the pre- decoration stage!
I'm loving my royal wedding sprinkles box!......off to play with chocolate & sprinkles with a little glitter thrown in the end!

No comments: