Monday, 25 April 2011

Planning for a party....

Tonight I've caught up with this month magazines.......... and chilled with a cup of tea!....as you can see most magazines have a patriotic theme this month for the big event of a Royal Wedding this week.... there is a fantastic feeling in London.... bunting & flags are popping up everywhere.... its looking great.

 tonight I've also been doing a little planning for a Royal wedding garden party on Friday......
This week  I'm turning my blog over to be Royal Wedding influenced!... it will include cupcakes, vintage, London and more....

2 comments:

Michela said...

Looking forward to seeing what you'll come up to for the Royal wedding then!
x

Florence and Mary said...

I was reading the Vogue Royal Wedding special on the train this morning!

I have my mym, aunts and sister in law over Friday to watch the wedding - but on what channel that is the question!

Victoria x

Monday, 25 April 2011

Planning for a party....

Tonight I've caught up with this month magazines.......... and chilled with a cup of tea!....as you can see most magazines have a patriotic theme this month for the big event of a Royal Wedding this week.... there is a fantastic feeling in London.... bunting & flags are popping up everywhere.... its looking great.

 tonight I've also been doing a little planning for a Royal wedding garden party on Friday......
This week  I'm turning my blog over to be Royal Wedding influenced!... it will include cupcakes, vintage, London and more....

2 comments:

Michela said...

Looking forward to seeing what you'll come up to for the Royal wedding then!
x

Florence and Mary said...

I was reading the Vogue Royal Wedding special on the train this morning!

I have my mym, aunts and sister in law over Friday to watch the wedding - but on what channel that is the question!

Victoria x