After an evening stroll in Central Park, I headed up towards Times Square, where the boys were out to play!... So many were being stopped and asked for pictures to be taken... how could I not join in!.
over the next couple of days numerous events took place in Times Square and throughout New York, sand building sculptures, marine bands, tug-of war as well as the opportunity to board the naval ships docked at Pier 88 and Staten Island .
Loved the Sailor offering Free Hugs.... how cute!
Fleetweek was an unexpected surprise for my trip... next time will be sure to stay a little longer when the sailors are in town!!




2 comments:
I know when I'm booking my next trip to NY!
Victoria xx
Oh my, there is just something about a man in uniform. Did you feel like you were in Sex and the City. I don't know how you kept a steady hand when you took those photos lol ;)
Post a Comment