Thursday, 1 December 2011

On the first day of Christmas...

Starbucks gave to me, a free mince pie with an Egg Nog Latte..... so the holiday season is upon us and its beginning to feel a little like Christmas.
The 1st of December also means the start of Journal Your Christmas ( hosted by the very talented Shimelle)... last years was my first JYC to coincide with my Christmas in NYC!... but I loved it so much I've started another for this year. Here's last years...
Day1 is always an introduction & manifesto...

I am not going to get stressed about completing the album this side of Christmas... I'm going to blog & journal my days and then pull together everything with a deadline by the end of January. This is what I did last year and it worked for me, along with alieving the stress of a horrendous work schedule.....loving my Christmas planner tea-towel.....

1 comment:

Florence and Mary said...

I'm so pleased to have my gingerbread lattes back!!!

Victoria xx

Thursday, 1 December 2011

On the first day of Christmas...

Starbucks gave to me, a free mince pie with an Egg Nog Latte..... so the holiday season is upon us and its beginning to feel a little like Christmas.
The 1st of December also means the start of Journal Your Christmas ( hosted by the very talented Shimelle)... last years was my first JYC to coincide with my Christmas in NYC!... but I loved it so much I've started another for this year. Here's last years...
Day1 is always an introduction & manifesto...

I am not going to get stressed about completing the album this side of Christmas... I'm going to blog & journal my days and then pull together everything with a deadline by the end of January. This is what I did last year and it worked for me, along with alieving the stress of a horrendous work schedule.....loving my Christmas planner tea-towel.....

1 comment:

Florence and Mary said...

I'm so pleased to have my gingerbread lattes back!!!

Victoria xx