Friday, 2 December 2011

A Taste of Chocolate....

one of the challenges at Taste of Christmas is which chef to watch and demonstration to see... William Curley was my pick of the day!... well it was chocolate how could I miss that?..
William is the king in the chocolate world and has an amazing biog that most of us would salivate over, both his chocolate boutiques are a little slice of heaven...

Sourcing only the best ingredients in the world, his chocolate is devine... so I waited with much anticipation to see what he would make in the half hour slot... I wasn't disappointed, his twist on two childhood favourites, jaffa cakes and millionaires shortbread... both of the  recipes can be found in his book.
It was a treat to watch and listen and I learnt loads...he made it look so easy,  his book is on my wish list for Christmas .. mmm yum the jaffa cakes with orange chocolate ganache were delicious.

No comments:

Friday, 2 December 2011

A Taste of Chocolate....

one of the challenges at Taste of Christmas is which chef to watch and demonstration to see... William Curley was my pick of the day!... well it was chocolate how could I miss that?..
William is the king in the chocolate world and has an amazing biog that most of us would salivate over, both his chocolate boutiques are a little slice of heaven...

Sourcing only the best ingredients in the world, his chocolate is devine... so I waited with much anticipation to see what he would make in the half hour slot... I wasn't disappointed, his twist on two childhood favourites, jaffa cakes and millionaires shortbread... both of the  recipes can be found in his book.
It was a treat to watch and listen and I learnt loads...he made it look so easy,  his book is on my wish list for Christmas .. mmm yum the jaffa cakes with orange chocolate ganache were delicious.

No comments: