Saturday, 31 December 2011

Fun, Frolics & Fireworks...

is how I spent my New Years eve... this is a first for me to be out on New Years Eve. New Years eve is usually spent under a duvet fast asleep, but this year  I ventured out!!!....

 to see the final performance of Priscilla Queen of the Desert, at the Palace Theatre in London followed by the fireworks on the embankment...
Evening started at Jamie's Italian followed by a stroll through Cambridge circus towards the theatre.
It was lovely to see all the lights, Jamie's was elegant and white and Cambridge circus was very pink!

Priscilla has been one of my favourite shows, and I have seen it numerous times, it never fails to leave that glow (just like the ready break advert) inside after seeing it. The cast are fabulous and the show is a riot from start to finish!

Loved Alf from Home & Away,... Ben Richards was my favourite Tick and Oliver Thornton was fabulous as Felicia... legs to die for!... Here's a thankyou for the cast yesterday....
With Priscilla drawing to a close, I headed out onto the rain soaked pavements of London, and headed down to the Embankement.. I knew I would'nt get a great spot as some people had been waiting sonce early afternoon, but being on my own I knew that I would be able to squeeze in somewhere.

Even though it was damp and cold, I can honestly say it was worth it, the fireworks were fabulous, atmosphere amazing... and the happiest new year I have had in a very long time... happy new year to you all...

2 comments:

Amanda said...

I bet the atmosphere was amazing.

Florence and Mary said...

I watched it on TV and couldn't believe how fabulous it looked! Would've been great to have been there to see them!

Happy New Year!

Victoria xxx

Saturday, 31 December 2011

Fun, Frolics & Fireworks...

is how I spent my New Years eve... this is a first for me to be out on New Years Eve. New Years eve is usually spent under a duvet fast asleep, but this year  I ventured out!!!....

 to see the final performance of Priscilla Queen of the Desert, at the Palace Theatre in London followed by the fireworks on the embankment...
Evening started at Jamie's Italian followed by a stroll through Cambridge circus towards the theatre.
It was lovely to see all the lights, Jamie's was elegant and white and Cambridge circus was very pink!

Priscilla has been one of my favourite shows, and I have seen it numerous times, it never fails to leave that glow (just like the ready break advert) inside after seeing it. The cast are fabulous and the show is a riot from start to finish!

Loved Alf from Home & Away,... Ben Richards was my favourite Tick and Oliver Thornton was fabulous as Felicia... legs to die for!... Here's a thankyou for the cast yesterday....
With Priscilla drawing to a close, I headed out onto the rain soaked pavements of London, and headed down to the Embankement.. I knew I would'nt get a great spot as some people had been waiting sonce early afternoon, but being on my own I knew that I would be able to squeeze in somewhere.

Even though it was damp and cold, I can honestly say it was worth it, the fireworks were fabulous, atmosphere amazing... and the happiest new year I have had in a very long time... happy new year to you all...

2 comments:

Amanda said...

I bet the atmosphere was amazing.

Florence and Mary said...

I watched it on TV and couldn't believe how fabulous it looked! Would've been great to have been there to see them!

Happy New Year!

Victoria xxx