Sunday, 3 November 2013

A beautiful morning....

Financial month end usually finds me at my desk at some point of the weekend, finalising and reporting for the month. Most often its a Sunday.... Today was one of those days, the best part of it is usually my drive into London. Normally I head in early and part of my drive takes me down the embankment. This morning the day was so lovely I parked the car along the river and grabbed a coffee and went for a stroll.
This way I got to enjoy the early morning light & views in relative peace and quiet,with just an occasional jogger passing by it was a lovely way to start the morning.
Fortunately I had my camera in my bag and snapped a few pics.... Here's 3 of my favourites....
I love the contrast of light and dark and of the red buses on the grey bridge & blue sky. Today's theme on #bedn is Light in celebration of Diwali ....

No comments:

Sunday, 3 November 2013

A beautiful morning....

Financial month end usually finds me at my desk at some point of the weekend, finalising and reporting for the month. Most often its a Sunday.... Today was one of those days, the best part of it is usually my drive into London. Normally I head in early and part of my drive takes me down the embankment. This morning the day was so lovely I parked the car along the river and grabbed a coffee and went for a stroll.
This way I got to enjoy the early morning light & views in relative peace and quiet,with just an occasional jogger passing by it was a lovely way to start the morning.
Fortunately I had my camera in my bag and snapped a few pics.... Here's 3 of my favourites....
I love the contrast of light and dark and of the red buses on the grey bridge & blue sky. Today's theme on #bedn is Light in celebration of Diwali ....

No comments: