Saturday, 2 November 2013

Baked with Love

Last month I pulled out the cake decorating box and made a cake for a birthday at work... What do you make the lady that loves shoes!... You make a shoe box!...
It's been a long time since I made an actual cake, the most preferred birthday treat over the last couple of years has been cupcakes.... Over the last couple of months i have made made an selection of different cakes .... Cupcakes for 70th & 80th birthdays, a strawberry & chocolate cake for a Pimms picnic ... here's a montage!
I have baked for many years,and still love it, with the success of the Great British Bake off, baking and cake decorating has never been so popular.... What have you made lately?

2 comments:

Archies Mum said...

Your cakes are just amazing Teresa. I'm telling you, you are in the wrong profession. I've just discovered the magazine Cupcake Heaven. So many cupcakes to make, just not enough time and far too many calories lolx

mrsmsmeanderings said...

Terersa - that shoe cake is just amazing, honestly, you should enter the Great British Bake Off, I think you'd win! xx

Saturday, 2 November 2013

Baked with Love

Last month I pulled out the cake decorating box and made a cake for a birthday at work... What do you make the lady that loves shoes!... You make a shoe box!...
It's been a long time since I made an actual cake, the most preferred birthday treat over the last couple of years has been cupcakes.... Over the last couple of months i have made made an selection of different cakes .... Cupcakes for 70th & 80th birthdays, a strawberry & chocolate cake for a Pimms picnic ... here's a montage!
I have baked for many years,and still love it, with the success of the Great British Bake off, baking and cake decorating has never been so popular.... What have you made lately?

2 comments:

Archies Mum said...

Your cakes are just amazing Teresa. I'm telling you, you are in the wrong profession. I've just discovered the magazine Cupcake Heaven. So many cupcakes to make, just not enough time and far too many calories lolx

mrsmsmeanderings said...

Terersa - that shoe cake is just amazing, honestly, you should enter the Great British Bake Off, I think you'd win! xx