Monday, 20 January 2014

blogging menu for 2014.....

As posted earlier this month I have set myself some goals for my blog this year. I love writing my blog, it really is random brain blurts from me and captures bubbles of my life at random times. My blog has been a journey; starting primarily as a crafting and cupcake blog an opportunity to share my makes & bakes, evolving into a much bigger cake with various slices. Thats my vision of my blog, like a great big cake, each slice a different flavour and temptation!

So my menu each month for 2014 looks like this:

  • Totes Amaze Tuesday - on the 3rd Tuesday of each month I will share my piece of arm candy I have been favouriting that month and how I've been styling it.
  • Feeling Fabulous Friday - on the final Friday of the month, its all about beauty & body treats that have made me feel fabulous this month.
  • Wednesday Words - on the 2nd/3rd Wednesday I will share the books that I've eaten that month.
  • Social Media Sunday - on the 1st Sunday of the month I'm aiming to share 7 social media sites that have sprinkled smiles across my ipad that month.
  • Menu Monday - on the last Monday of the month, a recipe that has tempted T's taste buds for the month ( it may not always be from scratch, but I promise it will be cooked with love)
Inbetween this I will update with life and loves from the weeks/months.
I am hoping that with a little structure I may achieve more blogging, less stress and some fun! What I dont want to do is loose the ethos of what my blog is about.... here's to a fabulous 14.



1 comment:

Victoria Eales said...

Look forward to these new slices of cake!

Victoria
FlorenceandMary.com

Monday, 20 January 2014

blogging menu for 2014.....

As posted earlier this month I have set myself some goals for my blog this year. I love writing my blog, it really is random brain blurts from me and captures bubbles of my life at random times. My blog has been a journey; starting primarily as a crafting and cupcake blog an opportunity to share my makes & bakes, evolving into a much bigger cake with various slices. Thats my vision of my blog, like a great big cake, each slice a different flavour and temptation!

So my menu each month for 2014 looks like this:

  • Totes Amaze Tuesday - on the 3rd Tuesday of each month I will share my piece of arm candy I have been favouriting that month and how I've been styling it.
  • Feeling Fabulous Friday - on the final Friday of the month, its all about beauty & body treats that have made me feel fabulous this month.
  • Wednesday Words - on the 2nd/3rd Wednesday I will share the books that I've eaten that month.
  • Social Media Sunday - on the 1st Sunday of the month I'm aiming to share 7 social media sites that have sprinkled smiles across my ipad that month.
  • Menu Monday - on the last Monday of the month, a recipe that has tempted T's taste buds for the month ( it may not always be from scratch, but I promise it will be cooked with love)
Inbetween this I will update with life and loves from the weeks/months.
I am hoping that with a little structure I may achieve more blogging, less stress and some fun! What I dont want to do is loose the ethos of what my blog is about.... here's to a fabulous 14.



1 comment:

Victoria Eales said...

Look forward to these new slices of cake!

Victoria
FlorenceandMary.com