Monday, 6 January 2014

Twelfth Night...

The decorations are down, the tree is packed away and suddenly we are a week into January.... As you can imagine I had some help with packing away, as much as I had putting the tree up and throughout the duration of Christmas!
January is a gloomy month, the weather has been awful and my heart goes out to all those that have been flooded and damaged during this awful weather, here and across the pond.
I do have one Christmas present that each year I receive it makes me smile and brightens my year!. My GBF buys me each year the French rugby calendar .. Des Dieux Du Stade 2014. It makes the coldest day warm!
I have also been doodling ideas for different features on the blog this year. I would like to do some different things, but don't want it to become a blog full of promotions and freebies.  Some of the features you will see over the next month are:

  • Arm Candy - what bag am I wearing, and whats in it!
  • Beauty sprinkles - what beauty bits I'm loving this month
  • Books to eat - what books I've devoured; did i love it or did it give me indigestion!
  • Slices of London - what I've loved in London this month
  • Seasonal supper - one recipe of what I've cooked this month.
What are you doing new this year?

2 comments:

Archies Mum said...

Happy New Year Teresa. Looking forward to seeing the new features you're going to add.

cmm29 said...

Love the sound of your new features, look forward to reading them. Great to catch up last week xx

Monday, 6 January 2014

Twelfth Night...

The decorations are down, the tree is packed away and suddenly we are a week into January.... As you can imagine I had some help with packing away, as much as I had putting the tree up and throughout the duration of Christmas!
January is a gloomy month, the weather has been awful and my heart goes out to all those that have been flooded and damaged during this awful weather, here and across the pond.
I do have one Christmas present that each year I receive it makes me smile and brightens my year!. My GBF buys me each year the French rugby calendar .. Des Dieux Du Stade 2014. It makes the coldest day warm!
I have also been doodling ideas for different features on the blog this year. I would like to do some different things, but don't want it to become a blog full of promotions and freebies.  Some of the features you will see over the next month are:

  • Arm Candy - what bag am I wearing, and whats in it!
  • Beauty sprinkles - what beauty bits I'm loving this month
  • Books to eat - what books I've devoured; did i love it or did it give me indigestion!
  • Slices of London - what I've loved in London this month
  • Seasonal supper - one recipe of what I've cooked this month.
What are you doing new this year?

2 comments:

Archies Mum said...

Happy New Year Teresa. Looking forward to seeing the new features you're going to add.

cmm29 said...

Love the sound of your new features, look forward to reading them. Great to catch up last week xx