Monday, 30 June 2014

#Project Life ~ June


Well where did June go?.... how we can be diving into July is beyond me.... before we plunge headfirst into July, let me share what kept me busy in June.
First of all, blog posts were few are far between in June for a number of reasons, and they weren't because I was hooked on the football!... Sale started at work which kept me busy and a horrible virus knocked me for six for over a week. I can cope with a summer cold, it was the dizziness and fainting I didn't cope very well with, it was like having perpetual jet lag. A call to the Dr's resulted in me finding out that I had been de-registered as I don't visit enough or generate enough income for the surgery!.. I have now to re-register which I can only do between the hours of 10 & 2!... clearly not catering for the employed!. (rant over!!)
  • Sale was fruitful and I bagged a number of birthday & Christmas presents to put in the present cupboard. I did also bag a new work bag which I will share later this month!.
  • The Kits turned one and they had lots of treats & cuddles to celebrate.... they have bought a year of mischief and mayhem to T's terrace, but bought lots of love & fun.
  • Early in the month I spent a Sunday soaking up the sun in the Parks & Southbank of the city, enjoying great food & drinks  from Kerb.
  • At the beginning of the month I spent a Saturday morning in a picturesque village in Surrey meeting up with some crafting ladies and Kate from The Homemakery which was lovely. We have been blogging buddies for over 5 years and it was lovely to finally meet up... looking forward to more craft dates later in the year.
  • I also spent a day on the Dorset coastline, enjoying some downtime and loving my camera. The day also included a visit to Mr Selfridge's weekend retreat at Highcliff castle.
As well as getting out and about I've enjoyed catching up on some magazine reads along with a couple of TV shows, one of which was Beckham into the Unknown,... David's journey from Rio down the Amazon. I thoroughly enjoyed the TV show, DB's best friend made me laugh throughout. A fun and entertaining show.
This month I also grabbed a copy of Mollie Makes special edition Photography magazine which is just great... lovely to see another blogging bud Shimelle as the feature editor.

As well as shopping at Selfridges I also did a little online shopping at Fineside. Fineside is the clothing brand from Jonny Wilkinson and his brother. Jonny tweeted that he was on the packing floor packing orders post rugby retirement. I was very excited to receive the attached with my order!
 
I hope to blog a little more in July, I have lots to share including my day in Dorset, Hampton Court, Parklife in London along with some fab beauty buys of late and a little stationery love!....
what did you do in June... would love to hear from you.. x

1 comment:

mrsmsmeanderings said...

Sounds like you had a packed month, despite being poorly. Do hope you feel better now, and yes, the Dr's hours sound bl**dy ridiculous! x

Monday, 30 June 2014

#Project Life ~ June


Well where did June go?.... how we can be diving into July is beyond me.... before we plunge headfirst into July, let me share what kept me busy in June.
First of all, blog posts were few are far between in June for a number of reasons, and they weren't because I was hooked on the football!... Sale started at work which kept me busy and a horrible virus knocked me for six for over a week. I can cope with a summer cold, it was the dizziness and fainting I didn't cope very well with, it was like having perpetual jet lag. A call to the Dr's resulted in me finding out that I had been de-registered as I don't visit enough or generate enough income for the surgery!.. I have now to re-register which I can only do between the hours of 10 & 2!... clearly not catering for the employed!. (rant over!!)
  • Sale was fruitful and I bagged a number of birthday & Christmas presents to put in the present cupboard. I did also bag a new work bag which I will share later this month!.
  • The Kits turned one and they had lots of treats & cuddles to celebrate.... they have bought a year of mischief and mayhem to T's terrace, but bought lots of love & fun.
  • Early in the month I spent a Sunday soaking up the sun in the Parks & Southbank of the city, enjoying great food & drinks  from Kerb.
  • At the beginning of the month I spent a Saturday morning in a picturesque village in Surrey meeting up with some crafting ladies and Kate from The Homemakery which was lovely. We have been blogging buddies for over 5 years and it was lovely to finally meet up... looking forward to more craft dates later in the year.
  • I also spent a day on the Dorset coastline, enjoying some downtime and loving my camera. The day also included a visit to Mr Selfridge's weekend retreat at Highcliff castle.
As well as getting out and about I've enjoyed catching up on some magazine reads along with a couple of TV shows, one of which was Beckham into the Unknown,... David's journey from Rio down the Amazon. I thoroughly enjoyed the TV show, DB's best friend made me laugh throughout. A fun and entertaining show.
This month I also grabbed a copy of Mollie Makes special edition Photography magazine which is just great... lovely to see another blogging bud Shimelle as the feature editor.

As well as shopping at Selfridges I also did a little online shopping at Fineside. Fineside is the clothing brand from Jonny Wilkinson and his brother. Jonny tweeted that he was on the packing floor packing orders post rugby retirement. I was very excited to receive the attached with my order!
 
I hope to blog a little more in July, I have lots to share including my day in Dorset, Hampton Court, Parklife in London along with some fab beauty buys of late and a little stationery love!....
what did you do in June... would love to hear from you.. x

1 comment:

mrsmsmeanderings said...

Sounds like you had a packed month, despite being poorly. Do hope you feel better now, and yes, the Dr's hours sound bl**dy ridiculous! x