Sunday, 1 June 2014

Social Media Sunday ~ May

Its Social Media Sunday, and a time to share with you what has made me smile and what I've liked in the world of Blogland, and  Instagram this month. I will be sharing my twitter favourites on a different post due to their re-occurring theme!
Instagram - This months favourites all have a floral theme, with spring flowers in bloom and Chelsea Flower show on in London, Instagram showcased some beautiful blooms to their best.
  • Emily Quinton - Emily posts daily, and her floral displays are just delightful. The picture of the vase of Sweet Williams are just gorgeous and the perfect bloom for May. Sweet Williams were one of my Gramps's favourite blooms, this bought back so many memories when I saw it. Emily's blog and Instagram are filled with great styling, floral and photographic ideas, along with tales of her life with 4 small children... I'm not sure how she does it.
  • HopInteriors - Mary-Ellen's photograph of floral wellingtons is full of fun at Chelsea. I met Mary-Ellen at a recent photography day and loved her styling and colour pallet. Her Instagram is filled with bold colours and sunshine.
  • Mrs_Button - another favourite Instagrammer of money who posted this gorgeous string tin & roses, perfect post for spring. Love Mrs B's styling and favourite a least one post a week. yummy x
  • Icey_mark - this gorgeous wall of blossom is full of texture and hews of spring. Mark is a very old friend and as well as posting beautiful scenery from the Pembrokeshire coast, also shares some of his fabulous pictures from his Antarctic and oceanographers travels. 
  • Klmpink - Kate's fab picture of her terrier in bluebell woods. This picture is so much fun and made me smile lots. Kate's pictures are a mixture of her Homemakery business and her cute little terrier in the country.
Blogland - two themes on the blog loves this month, decadent dining and blogging tips and organisation which I can take from blogland to desk.
  • Clover & Dot - Kate is a young new blogger that I've found who blogs some really interesting & useful posts. I love this post on keyboard shortcuts that is just fab. Some I am familiar with, but others are a revelation for both home & work... thanks K for sharing.
  • The Delicious London Eateasy - this sumptuous post features Fera the new dining experience at Claridges. This is on my food wish lists and looking at the menu it will take some saving. I have food envy that they have been as the wait list is long and between Fera and the Chiltern Firehouse are the most sought after dining spots in the Capital at the moment.
  • Beautyfull Homes - is a gorgeous styling blog discovered this month. This office essentials post ticked all my boxes, I love a bit of stationery and Kate Spade ... perfect for any desk. ( I will be sharing my own Kate Spade stationery treasures soon!)
  • Fashion Foie Gras - This blog from Emily of her relationship with Claridges Afternoon, struck many chords with me. I have a love affair with this iconic London Hotel and agree with Emily wholeheartedly with the following : "Claridge's afternoon tea is an experience I wish for everyone to have and one which is on my list now as an annual treat. It is worth every single penny saved and spent. " a delightful post filled with yummy photographs.
  • Imake - I'm trying to be a little more planned and organised with my blog life and came across this bullet journal post which I have enjoyed. I would love to be a technical organiser, but alas I'm not, it doesn't work for me. I am a pen & paper girl!.. liking the tips and will share my thoughts later this month.
Thankyou to all that have posted me comments, messages or 'likes' on twitter, Instagram or my blog. They mean a lot and always put a smile on my face...
so this month what have you been tweeting, 'liking' following lately? would love to know. What blog recommendations do you have ... happy Sunday x

2 comments:

Kate said...

Thank you so much for featuring my post! <3

mrsmsmeanderings said...

I'm big into bullet journalling at the moment - really enjoying it. x

Sunday, 1 June 2014

Social Media Sunday ~ May

Its Social Media Sunday, and a time to share with you what has made me smile and what I've liked in the world of Blogland, and  Instagram this month. I will be sharing my twitter favourites on a different post due to their re-occurring theme!
Instagram - This months favourites all have a floral theme, with spring flowers in bloom and Chelsea Flower show on in London, Instagram showcased some beautiful blooms to their best.
  • Emily Quinton - Emily posts daily, and her floral displays are just delightful. The picture of the vase of Sweet Williams are just gorgeous and the perfect bloom for May. Sweet Williams were one of my Gramps's favourite blooms, this bought back so many memories when I saw it. Emily's blog and Instagram are filled with great styling, floral and photographic ideas, along with tales of her life with 4 small children... I'm not sure how she does it.
  • HopInteriors - Mary-Ellen's photograph of floral wellingtons is full of fun at Chelsea. I met Mary-Ellen at a recent photography day and loved her styling and colour pallet. Her Instagram is filled with bold colours and sunshine.
  • Mrs_Button - another favourite Instagrammer of money who posted this gorgeous string tin & roses, perfect post for spring. Love Mrs B's styling and favourite a least one post a week. yummy x
  • Icey_mark - this gorgeous wall of blossom is full of texture and hews of spring. Mark is a very old friend and as well as posting beautiful scenery from the Pembrokeshire coast, also shares some of his fabulous pictures from his Antarctic and oceanographers travels. 
  • Klmpink - Kate's fab picture of her terrier in bluebell woods. This picture is so much fun and made me smile lots. Kate's pictures are a mixture of her Homemakery business and her cute little terrier in the country.
Blogland - two themes on the blog loves this month, decadent dining and blogging tips and organisation which I can take from blogland to desk.
  • Clover & Dot - Kate is a young new blogger that I've found who blogs some really interesting & useful posts. I love this post on keyboard shortcuts that is just fab. Some I am familiar with, but others are a revelation for both home & work... thanks K for sharing.
  • The Delicious London Eateasy - this sumptuous post features Fera the new dining experience at Claridges. This is on my food wish lists and looking at the menu it will take some saving. I have food envy that they have been as the wait list is long and between Fera and the Chiltern Firehouse are the most sought after dining spots in the Capital at the moment.
  • Beautyfull Homes - is a gorgeous styling blog discovered this month. This office essentials post ticked all my boxes, I love a bit of stationery and Kate Spade ... perfect for any desk. ( I will be sharing my own Kate Spade stationery treasures soon!)
  • Fashion Foie Gras - This blog from Emily of her relationship with Claridges Afternoon, struck many chords with me. I have a love affair with this iconic London Hotel and agree with Emily wholeheartedly with the following : "Claridge's afternoon tea is an experience I wish for everyone to have and one which is on my list now as an annual treat. It is worth every single penny saved and spent. " a delightful post filled with yummy photographs.
  • Imake - I'm trying to be a little more planned and organised with my blog life and came across this bullet journal post which I have enjoyed. I would love to be a technical organiser, but alas I'm not, it doesn't work for me. I am a pen & paper girl!.. liking the tips and will share my thoughts later this month.
Thankyou to all that have posted me comments, messages or 'likes' on twitter, Instagram or my blog. They mean a lot and always put a smile on my face...
so this month what have you been tweeting, 'liking' following lately? would love to know. What blog recommendations do you have ... happy Sunday x

2 comments:

Kate said...

Thank you so much for featuring my post! <3

mrsmsmeanderings said...

I'm big into bullet journalling at the moment - really enjoying it. x