Sunday, 30 November 2014

Hello New York....

As we say goodbye to November and say hello to December I will be on route to New York!.... I am really looking forward to it and kicks off my Countdown to Christmas in amazing style..... I am busy packing with my NY capsule wardrobe.....
The weather looks mixed for the week, so I am packing or cold, sun & rain!... I hope to post via instagram and even post a couple of blog posts if I get the chance.... if not I will update you all when I return. I have 62 things on my "NY to Do" list...                
see you all soon..... x


1 comment:

Pennyblossoms said...

Love your colour scheme.
Have a wonderful time!
Zxx

Sunday, 30 November 2014

Hello New York....

As we say goodbye to November and say hello to December I will be on route to New York!.... I am really looking forward to it and kicks off my Countdown to Christmas in amazing style..... I am busy packing with my NY capsule wardrobe.....
The weather looks mixed for the week, so I am packing or cold, sun & rain!... I hope to post via instagram and even post a couple of blog posts if I get the chance.... if not I will update you all when I return. I have 62 things on my "NY to Do" list...                
see you all soon..... x


1 comment:

Pennyblossoms said...

Love your colour scheme.
Have a wonderful time!
Zxx