- James Corden recently kicked off hosting the Late Late Show and I am thrilled that he has injected much of his personality into the presenting and having lots of fun with his guests... this David Beckham underwear AD is just fabulous.... I could share 5 things alone that I have laughed and smiled at since he stepped into the shoes of David Letterman here
- JC with Tom Hanks - Every Tom Hanks movie in 7 minutes - sheer genius
- JC and Jennifer Hudson rocking the car pool karaoke - bringing back so many Gavin & Stacy fabulous moments
- James headlines Burberry LA fashion show
- Basic Instinct remake with Michael Douglas - so funny.... but my favourite has to be:
- David Beckham & James Cordon underwear.
2. There are some big movie releases this year, but this teaser trailer put a very happy smile on my face when released at the end of March.... happy dance that Daniel Craig is pulling on the Tom Ford tux again in the guise of 007 James Bond.....
- 3. Following on from James Cordon sashaying down the runway for Burberry I loved this picture that appeared in the press from the front row of the Beckham family.... Harper looking in delightful in a Burberry trench dress who obviously wanted to kiss Daddy more than looking at the pretty dresses..... I had much the same thought when seeing him looking delicious!
- 4. Shaun the Sheep appeared across the city for the Spring and I am slowly finding them on my travels, however this promotional video from the gorgeous David Gandy introducing his Shaun.... Fine and Gandy is fun & flirty and showcases everything that is great in the British fashion business....
and finally Jeremy Piven ... aka Mr Selfridge has made me smile lots on social media... from sneaking into Selfridges last Saturday incognito, to calling out Bloomingdales standards and sharing Mr Selfridge meets Mr Darcy!!!....its been a fun month with Mr S.
I hope my 5 little snippets of frivolity have made you smile.... they certainly have me over the month... pop back next month for some more, or equally leave a comment and let me know what has made you smile this month I would love to hear.