Tuesday, 28 April 2015

T's TV Treats... are you a Gladiator?

For fans of the TV series, Scandal you will instantly recognise the title of this blog post.
 Last month I shared one of my favourite movie moments, this month I'm sharing a TV treat.
Scandal crept up on me late last year and I am hooked, it is now one of my all time favourite TV shows and I love it. Its full of intrigue, politics, sex & scandal!

My team liken me to Olivia Pope frequently; affectionately call me T and they have nicknamed the office TG & associates, they are my gladiators!... I am a fixer! I spend a big part of my working week investigating, we have rules and I always go by my gut!
here's 5 reasons why!;
  1. She rocks a fabulous handbag collection, totes and lots of Prada.
  2. Her desk resembles mine on a daily basis.
  3. Accessories are her 'thing' coats & bags are a favourite - I have  as many coats as I do bags! and she sports some gorgeous hats...
  4. Her day doesn't start without a large coffee, usually  "To Go".
  5. "its handled" is a tag line I have used for a long time.... so funny when I heard it for the first time when Olivia fixes an issue for The President
Olivia Pope (Kerry Washington) has one of the most gorgeous wardrobes on the TV and I covert most outfits weekly. Trousers are her staple work wardrobe, in nudes, neautrals, and greys,lots of armani, max mara, ferragamo and prada.




Alongside this Liv is embroiled with the politics within the White House having been President Fitzgerald Grant's fixer/ campaign manager during his election.
The chemistry between these two is explosive and this is the thread that ties each episode together.

Here are 5 clips to why Fitz & Olivia are so addictive:
1. I Belong to You...
2.Look at me...
3. Stop talking for the next 20 minutes...
4.You're Calling me...
5.One Minute ...
Everyone of these clips struck a chord with me, for so many reasons that I am not sharing on this blog!!!...... Along with a scandalous love affair, there is also a fabulous love triangle!... gotta love a hot powerful man.


If you love politics, scandal, mystery, & fabulous fashion, then this is the series for you!... I introduced a friend to this show last month and she sofa surfed through all 3 series,... anxiously waiting for season 4 now!
What's your TV treats and guilty pleasure?.......








    2 comments:

    Victoria - Florence and Mary said...

    Possibly one of my all time favourite programmes and I love rocking my Prada tote Olivia style!

    Victoria x
    FlorenceandMary.com

    mrsmsmeanderings said...

    I have season 1 of Scandal on DVD - I really must get round to watching it! x

    Tuesday, 28 April 2015

    T's TV Treats... are you a Gladiator?

    For fans of the TV series, Scandal you will instantly recognise the title of this blog post.
     Last month I shared one of my favourite movie moments, this month I'm sharing a TV treat.
    Scandal crept up on me late last year and I am hooked, it is now one of my all time favourite TV shows and I love it. Its full of intrigue, politics, sex & scandal!

    My team liken me to Olivia Pope frequently; affectionately call me T and they have nicknamed the office TG & associates, they are my gladiators!... I am a fixer! I spend a big part of my working week investigating, we have rules and I always go by my gut!
    here's 5 reasons why!;
    1. She rocks a fabulous handbag collection, totes and lots of Prada.
    2. Her desk resembles mine on a daily basis.
    3. Accessories are her 'thing' coats & bags are a favourite - I have  as many coats as I do bags! and she sports some gorgeous hats...
    4. Her day doesn't start without a large coffee, usually  "To Go".
    5. "its handled" is a tag line I have used for a long time.... so funny when I heard it for the first time when Olivia fixes an issue for The President
    Olivia Pope (Kerry Washington) has one of the most gorgeous wardrobes on the TV and I covert most outfits weekly. Trousers are her staple work wardrobe, in nudes, neautrals, and greys,lots of armani, max mara, ferragamo and prada.




    Alongside this Liv is embroiled with the politics within the White House having been President Fitzgerald Grant's fixer/ campaign manager during his election.
    The chemistry between these two is explosive and this is the thread that ties each episode together.

    Here are 5 clips to why Fitz & Olivia are so addictive:
    1. I Belong to You...
    2.Look at me...
    3. Stop talking for the next 20 minutes...
    4.You're Calling me...
    5.One Minute ...
    Everyone of these clips struck a chord with me, for so many reasons that I am not sharing on this blog!!!...... Along with a scandalous love affair, there is also a fabulous love triangle!... gotta love a hot powerful man.


    If you love politics, scandal, mystery, & fabulous fashion, then this is the series for you!... I introduced a friend to this show last month and she sofa surfed through all 3 series,... anxiously waiting for season 4 now!
    What's your TV treats and guilty pleasure?.......








      2 comments:

      Victoria - Florence and Mary said...

      Possibly one of my all time favourite programmes and I love rocking my Prada tote Olivia style!

      Victoria x
      FlorenceandMary.com

      mrsmsmeanderings said...

      I have season 1 of Scandal on DVD - I really must get round to watching it! x