Sunday, 5 April 2015

Social Media Sunday - March

Its that time of the month when I share what I have been loving on Social Media from March. Instagram has been my favourite for March and I had much fun liking and posting during the month, so much so that I have a few themed favourites.
Instagram;
  • The O2 London - this fun Spandau Ballet Selfie really made me chuckle on my way to see them at the O2 last month... the boys have completely embraced social media and I've had lots of fun previously with the Kemp brothers on twitter & instagram.
  • Ali Mcnamara - This is my friend Ali's dog Jake snapped as he looked at the solar eclipse during the month, how cute is he....
  • Thomas Kochs - loved this picture of the Claridges Easter egg by Thomas Kochs the GM of this gorgeous hotel in London. Art deco, chocolate & spring flowers ... gorgeous.
  • Dantvusa - an instagram favourite and regular feature in SMS posts - this glorious image of New Yorks finest fire department set against the backdrop of the Empire State Building is just perfect.
  • David Gandy - another SMS favourite... March saw M&S release some images from their spring campaign, featuring the delicious David Gandy... this one being my favourite 
  • Nils Mordt - Saracen's Rugby's fly half instagrammed this image shortly after Saracens won the LV cup. Love a rugby changing room image!
  • Tracey Burfield - a new instagram discovery for me in March, her images across London are stunning, this sunrise over Tower bridge being one of my favourites.
As well as city and daily life capturing my likes this month, with spring arriving instagram was deluged with floral images. Here's some spring floral favourites from the month;
  • Flowers from McQueens florist in London feature twice in 2 of my floral favourites; beautiful blooms at Mulberry for Mothers Day and the entrance at Claridges by manager Thomas Kochs 
  • This lovely jam jar posy of Spring blooms from Michelle at Spotted_Rose is lovely and perfect for the season.
  • March is the perfect month for daffodils and this simple flower in a tin bucket is just stunning from Paula Fitzherbert and really kicks off the start of spring.. 
  • Tulips, Ranunculus and blossom... glorious styling from one of my floral favourites Emily Quinton... delightful.
  • Tulips & blossom buds from the Personal shopping suite at Selfridges are just lovely from Elaine Shar... gorgeous in all there drooping style.
One of food favourites recently joined Instagram and I've liked so many images that it has its own collage .... I am of course referring to Nigella  who not only  gives us a glimpse of her home, what food she is loving and homewares she is liking.
Pink and Green were a theme for my Nigella favourites, loved all the flowers that N shared from Scarlet and Violet flower shop in London. She made a simple bowl of green apples look lovely along with the jars of meadow flowers. The ham & pea pasta comfort dish is one of my favourites and perfect for a quick supper after work.... Nigellas snap of her cupboard sorting, made me dish envy along with the gorgeous kitchen complete with pink aga!.... simply delicious.
As well as enjoying Instagram this month, I had some fun with a couple of my photo's... Spandau's Gary Kemp liked a couple of my photo's from the O2 which definitely put a smile on my face.
Thankyou to all for brightening up my March..... Here's a few images of what I've been IG'ing in March... featuring Flowers, Fiats and fun in the London sun.

if you have enjoyed this monthly post her are my previous Social Media Sunday posts...... what have you been favouriting, liking & re-tweeting this month?... looking forward to reading through this Mollie Makes special edition on Social Media which features some of my SMS favourites.

No comments:

Sunday, 5 April 2015

Social Media Sunday - March

Its that time of the month when I share what I have been loving on Social Media from March. Instagram has been my favourite for March and I had much fun liking and posting during the month, so much so that I have a few themed favourites.
Instagram;
  • The O2 London - this fun Spandau Ballet Selfie really made me chuckle on my way to see them at the O2 last month... the boys have completely embraced social media and I've had lots of fun previously with the Kemp brothers on twitter & instagram.
  • Ali Mcnamara - This is my friend Ali's dog Jake snapped as he looked at the solar eclipse during the month, how cute is he....
  • Thomas Kochs - loved this picture of the Claridges Easter egg by Thomas Kochs the GM of this gorgeous hotel in London. Art deco, chocolate & spring flowers ... gorgeous.
  • Dantvusa - an instagram favourite and regular feature in SMS posts - this glorious image of New Yorks finest fire department set against the backdrop of the Empire State Building is just perfect.
  • David Gandy - another SMS favourite... March saw M&S release some images from their spring campaign, featuring the delicious David Gandy... this one being my favourite 
  • Nils Mordt - Saracen's Rugby's fly half instagrammed this image shortly after Saracens won the LV cup. Love a rugby changing room image!
  • Tracey Burfield - a new instagram discovery for me in March, her images across London are stunning, this sunrise over Tower bridge being one of my favourites.
As well as city and daily life capturing my likes this month, with spring arriving instagram was deluged with floral images. Here's some spring floral favourites from the month;
  • Flowers from McQueens florist in London feature twice in 2 of my floral favourites; beautiful blooms at Mulberry for Mothers Day and the entrance at Claridges by manager Thomas Kochs 
  • This lovely jam jar posy of Spring blooms from Michelle at Spotted_Rose is lovely and perfect for the season.
  • March is the perfect month for daffodils and this simple flower in a tin bucket is just stunning from Paula Fitzherbert and really kicks off the start of spring.. 
  • Tulips, Ranunculus and blossom... glorious styling from one of my floral favourites Emily Quinton... delightful.
  • Tulips & blossom buds from the Personal shopping suite at Selfridges are just lovely from Elaine Shar... gorgeous in all there drooping style.
One of food favourites recently joined Instagram and I've liked so many images that it has its own collage .... I am of course referring to Nigella  who not only  gives us a glimpse of her home, what food she is loving and homewares she is liking.
Pink and Green were a theme for my Nigella favourites, loved all the flowers that N shared from Scarlet and Violet flower shop in London. She made a simple bowl of green apples look lovely along with the jars of meadow flowers. The ham & pea pasta comfort dish is one of my favourites and perfect for a quick supper after work.... Nigellas snap of her cupboard sorting, made me dish envy along with the gorgeous kitchen complete with pink aga!.... simply delicious.
As well as enjoying Instagram this month, I had some fun with a couple of my photo's... Spandau's Gary Kemp liked a couple of my photo's from the O2 which definitely put a smile on my face.
Thankyou to all for brightening up my March..... Here's a few images of what I've been IG'ing in March... featuring Flowers, Fiats and fun in the London sun.

if you have enjoyed this monthly post her are my previous Social Media Sunday posts...... what have you been favouriting, liking & re-tweeting this month?... looking forward to reading through this Mollie Makes special edition on Social Media which features some of my SMS favourites.

No comments: